Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   My Name Is Keith (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f27/)
-   -   32: The Whore (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f27/32-whore-19947/)

Michael's Servant 06-15-2016 11:01 AM

32: The Whore

Between constantly reminding us that she is “real drunk,” sexual animal Wendi Starling - comedian, prostitute, and panty seller - explains to Keith how, while it’s hard to talk to people, it’s easy to be a sexual animal. Whether it’s talks about molestation, rape, and an abusive comedian or cocaine, blacking out, and using married men, nothing is off limits. Keith and Wendi discuss paid sex, free sex, the sadness of being alone, and who can and can’t be trusted. And she shows her tits. And it looks like she touches herself. There’s a lot going on.

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!

memecherry 06-15-2016 12:14 PM

"Oh happy day!!! Ohhh haaaapppyyy daaaaayyyyy!!!"

That's how I feel when new MNIK episodes come out!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

memecherry 06-15-2016 01:07 PM

#ProTip - When making an appearance on MNIK probably best to NOT drink beforehand.. :eek:

This episodes drinking game "I know you're married, but..."

Careful you might end up just as Fucked up Wendi... :eek:

memecherry 06-15-2016 01:10 PM

At minute 50 I really hope you guys are having folks sign waivers before they go on MNIK :confused:

lalalemon 06-15-2016 08:44 PM

Currently on my second listen...girl is mess. She's so casual and upfront about the many mental health and self-image struggles she deals with regularly. It makes for good radio, and I applaud the honesty, but it also has me a little worried for her well being. Maybe it's because I can relate to a few "lite" versions of her issues, but I was slightly uncomfortable for the entire episode.

Wendi, you inspired some real self reflection on my part. Keep doing you.

memecherry 06-15-2016 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lalalemon (Post 853450)
Currently on my second listen...girl is mess. She's so casual and upfront about the many mental health and self-image struggles she deals with regularly. It makes for good radio, and I applaud the honesty, but it also has me a little worried for her well being. Maybe it's because I can relate to a few "lite" versions of her issues, but I was slightly uncomfortable for the entire episode.

Wendi, you inspired some real self reflection on my part. Keep doing you.

Ditto

Eric M 06-18-2016 06:01 PM

She got to be a bit much and pretty incoherent at the end.. Fun show though. Not to stir anything up but how many times do we have to point out that you're married? I know she's batshit but I can't imagine Cat listening to this and not muttering "bitch" at least once.

Keith 06-18-2016 09:49 PM

Fingers crossed.

Sorry Wife. You married a sexy man. This comes with the territory.

flerchin 06-20-2016 10:13 PM

"Keith, I'm so drunk, and you're married, and I respect your wife"
"Go on, I like where this is going..."

Keith is a goddamned interview genius. Poor Wendi can't fill the hole in her soul, and I don't know if it's misogyny to feel sorry for her.

Archimedes_Screw 03-07-2019 02:37 PM

This explains so much.