Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums My Name Is Keith

My Name Is Keith Keith's show

Like Tree36Likes

Old 08-16-2012, 07:37 AM   #31 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad View Post
No, you had it right.

FUCK ALL CANADIANS EVER!!

WOOO HI-FIVE, buddy!
You are both pulling a McNally now!!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 08:18 AM   #32 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

The problem with McNally's Canada vs the US and the world is that he does not acknowledge the US's shielding of Canada from the rest of the world.
Canada has not had to spend the type of money we do on defense or world affairs because we have been there. Without us Europe and North America would not have had the peace to grow as they have, our superpower status and persuit in peace throughout the world has allowed them to push forward.
I spent four years in the UK and I have traveled to Israel, Quatar, Spain, France, Canada and all over the US so this is not an idiot american touting how great we are. Most of what I said was said to me in the UK by the British and Scottish servicemen and veterens.
The SSgt has it exactly right.
Old 08-16-2012, 08:31 AM   #33 (permalink)

AMERICA!!!!!
Old 08-16-2012, 08:34 AM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssgtballard View Post
The problem with McNally's Canada vs the US and the world is that he does not acknowledge the US's shielding of Canada from the rest of the world.
Thank goodness too. With all the enemies we've made dontcha know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssgtballard View Post
Without us Europe and North America would not have had the peace to grow as they have, our superpower status and persuit in peace throughout the world has allowed them to push forward.
Ya, I really wish Canada hadn't meddled in the middle east, propped up dictators in several countries, brought the world to the brink over the "Red Scare", and sat back durring World War Two until we were forced into it.
Old 08-16-2012, 09:06 AM   #35 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Will everyone please rise for the Canadian anthem.

I'm proud to live above America
Where at least I know they're free
I'll study, work and save money
And move there hopefully
Scumhook and Upstate like this.
Old 08-16-2012, 12:52 PM   #36 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by picard102 View Post
Ya, I really wish Canada hadn't meddled in the middle east, propped up dictators in several countries, brought the world to the brink over the "Red Scare", and sat back durring World War Two until we were forced into it.
I must of missed the part where your country disagreed with us on anything we did in the cold war, Afghanistan or many of our other actions.
Canada's Role in the Middle East War: The United States Of ... Canada

I don't really feel any need to disparage Canada in general, besides the french-canadian who come to my beaches in speedos, but this whole view of America as the bad guy is just as bad as the percieved American view that the rest of the world doesn't exist. We have made mistakes, no one deny's that, but overall our impact on the world has removed the European expansion, slowed or stopped many of the wars between nations and we give the most foreign aid to developing and impoverished nations. Americans without any Government involvement give more to charity than any other nation.
Old 08-16-2012, 06:44 PM   #37 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

My ears are bleeding. McNally... McNally...

Fuck...

I got nothin'
Old 08-17-2012, 11:54 AM   #38 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Typicality I like McNally's input about how the rest of the world thinks of America, he knows the points, problem is he doesn't know the reasons. He says things like its hard to live with the great America right beside us. Thats not quite how Canadians feel. Personally, I don't have a huge problem with America, I'm constantly amazed that a country with such a high amount of religious bigoted people can be a first world nation but they are the one exception I guess. I love being a Canadian and wouldn't want to move to the US, the ONE thing the US has better then every other country is entertainment, but we get all their entertainment without having to live in America where they have so many problems. (such as mass murders and overall rudeness.) I'm sure everyone feels this way of the country but we have it the best, we get all the good of America with not alot of the bad.
McNally on the other hand actually sounds jealous of America.
Old 08-19-2012, 09:28 PM   #39 (permalink)

I just heard show 1637 and can't believe McNally is so distraught because of this My Name is Keith Show that he is not going to continue making the KATG documentary. I don't know about all the feedback he was getting, but I can say that the second episode of My Name is Keith really made me feel for McNally. He is a completely sympathetic guy with a lot of feelings. He needs Al Anon coupled with therapy. He isn't a dick at all. He just has things to work through. He feel things acutely which is something I can completely relate to. I grew up with an addict Mom who is now dead because of her addictions. I have 1 brother and 1 sister. We each responded in different ways to all the things that happened to us. I felt things so acutely and felt so responsible that I got seriously depressed. My brother checked out and couldn't handle dealing with anything at all--just withdrew. My younger sister became angry and anger still controls her life.

I wish McNally had stayed ong enough to get to the other side of this because Keith Malley is a great friend to him. Keith expressed his love for his friend in a way that really touched me and made me realize what an amazing and complex human being Keith Malley is. Keith Malley and Kyle were both amazing. I hope Mc Nalley is able to see that and is able to reconnect with them.

These 2 episodes of My Name is Keith have made me a much bigger fan of Keith Malley. He is a quality human being. Mc Nalley is so fortunate...I just hope he eventually sees it.
Old 08-21-2012, 09:35 AM   #40 (permalink)

McNally only cares about himself.