Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   My Name Is Keith (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f27/)
-   -   4: The Pit (Our Name Is Keith) Part II (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f27/4-pit-our-name-keith-part-ii-17207/)

Keith 08-13-2012 06:58 PM

4: The Pit (Our Name Is Keith) Part II
 
Keith McNally.

And then you can look away nervously, for now you know too much. You now know the source of all the pain.


Bucho 08-14-2012 06:52 AM

So ... is McNally saying Canada is the little brother and the big brother is ignoring it?

BrianAlt 08-14-2012 07:51 AM

So what the fuck did I do? What fucking question did I ask that everyone knows the answer to?

But thanks for the shout out, fuckhead.

mrthewhite 08-14-2012 08:38 AM

Every time Keith yells "I didn't do it!!" I laughed out loud.

And for the record not everyone in Canada thinks the way McNally does just like not everyone in America is that way he perceives Americans to be.

Thanks to Kyle for being the voice of reason on the show. You said everything I was thinking through out both episodes.

skyelo 08-14-2012 08:59 AM

It's so good I can't listen.

Curt 08-14-2012 10:44 AM

McNally seems to relish this masturbatory belief that because he was raised with some sense of thrift that it makes his experience better than anyone elses (subtext of which is 'especially those no good free wheeling debt loving Americans'). My problem with this comes from his own reliance on his parents to survive while looking down on anyone who might have found themselves in less than great financial status while actually holding down a damn job and contributing to society with more than some art. Not to say artists aren't necessary or great to having contributing in other ways to society, but most of then have sense enough not to sound this douchey while doing so.

First of all. McNally, your Canadian, that's not a put down but a way of saying that the amount of money your parents pay in taxes will not cover the cost that you will at some time in the future, if not already, cost the public when you need health services. The Canadian police, fire and ems services aren't free either but they exist for your protection and also cost money which you are not contributing to in nearly as fair a way as you would if you were employed or otherwise participating in regular commerce in a more frequent and large manner.

Your, staying in NYC and presumbaly using mass transit. The $2.25 per trip that a single ride ticket costs does not come anywhere near to covering the actual costs of maintaining and operating the subway (MTA annual operating budget of $16 billion with only about 45% of that coming from fares). The rest comes from dedicated taxes and state subsidies.

Third, never presume to know you're situation is worse (especially Brolo, you fucking ass) than anyone else's you sound like a petulant child who could use a good ass kicking by his dad, maybe it would knock some sense into you.

McNally, I will only take what you say seriously when you start paying you're own fair share as you are fully capable of, but you have consciously decided to live off the dole and bitch about everyone else instead. Until then quit your 'woe is me, why don't you all realize why I'm better than all you tools' bitching.

You can go Fuck Yourself.

picard102 08-14-2012 10:49 AM

Anyone who trails off into advocating beating children is probably on the up and up.

Curt 08-14-2012 10:54 AM

Some people are so off the deep end a good smack (verbally or physically depends on the person) is sometimes necessary to set them straight.

Curt 08-14-2012 10:56 AM

And I never said that he needed it* as a child. Some people need a reset as an adult.

picard102 08-14-2012 11:12 AM

Clearly you are of sound judgment and reason.

crazy4having3 08-14-2012 11:18 AM

Man, these episodes were good. I was as impressed by Kyle's insight as I was frustrated by McNally's complete dismissal of every point Keith and Kyle tried to make.
McNally, you have always been one of my favorite guests and this interview made me really sad for you. You are wasting so much energy on this bullshit. Even if your family grew up as the poorest people on earth, why does that matter? Even if your brother is THE worst drug addict who ever lived, why does that matter so much to you? Why is it so important to you that everyone think your family's situations are so much worse then anyone else? Does that change YOUR life in any way? Do you win some kind of award for having the most fucked up family? No. It doesn't and you don't. So, let this shit go and move on with your life. Torturing yourself by wallowing in the fact that your family (which you seem to have little to do with anyway) has some problems that you can't do anything about, is getting your nothing but unnecessary guilt and anger. You are very talented. Put all that passion you have for hating America and carrying your mom's past and present burdens into something that you love and will benefit YOU!

That is all :)

dannyhatch 08-14-2012 01:18 PM

Man, there's so much sadness in this episode that it's tough to listen to. I would say, for anyone hammering McNally, he (along with Keith and Kyle) was very, very gone. Think back to the last time you were that drunk. Were you stupidly belligerent? Did you shout and say things you regret? Of course. You were a moron. Because that's what alcohol does. Disagree with his beliefs all you want—I certainly do, and he's become one of my good friends lately—but bear in mind the context of the situation before you write him off for good.

Also, fuck that guy for saying my Bane impression was "horrible." I rescind everything I just said.

trustincharlie 08-14-2012 02:44 PM

Danny has a really good point about the context of the situation. Except some of McNally's points he makes while sober. (i.e. Fuck New Brunswick, New Jersey). However, I do have to say while the first episode was kind of annoying (McNally just ranted about how poor he was) this one actually made me tear up a bit. At one point when he is talking about his mom and AL-ANON you can kind of hear him doing that little kid cry where they no control over themselves. After hearing that I started hearing this same lose of control in his yelling. McNally has some serious demons which really show in this episode. I really liked Keith's point about stop yelling about the jocks and pick up some weights. Really poignant.

Bucho 08-14-2012 03:24 PM

The hardest thing to get my head around is why McNally's suffering is expressed in almost a sporting context. Like it's the International Competitive Suffering League and McNally has his (broken) heart set on bringing that gold medal back to New Brunswick. And why would he bring it back to New Jersey anyway? So confusing.

But in addition to the fact he's obviously off-his-tits drunk, it's so clear that McNally's raging demons are born out of his broken heart from his lost brother that you pretty much have to be heartless not to feel for him. If Keith Malley can sit in the room with McNally and take the full force of that firestorm of hate for his beloved America and still react so outstandingly level-headedly (and frequently hilariously) then I can't be frustrated at or pissed off at or hateful towards McNally.

There's a particularly touching moment where Keith responds calmly to an episode of McNally's full volume blood-letting and you can almost see the red mist clear from McNally's eyes and there's a sense of relief and gratitude in his voice as he says something like "Thank you for fighting through the shouting fits". At some points it was almost as if he was possessed, but Keith's refusal to be mad at his friend for how wildly he was behaving kept acting as that release valve. Kept grounding the charge.

Kyle was great but after a while it was clear the way he was shouting back at McNally wasn't helping because McNally couldn't be broken out if competition mode. It was only feeding the beast. It was Keith Malley's calm, oddly affectionate verbal jiu-jitsu that kept bringing the whole thing back on track when it continually threatened to derail and explode.

Lanfear 08-14-2012 04:12 PM

Oh my I am not even halfway through this but I think I need to listen to this in short instances.

I have so much I would want to tell or talk to McNally about but a) we are not friends so it is none of my business and b) I don't think I could stay as calm as Keith or Kyle so it is probably best if I just say nothing.

Kyle --> outstanding job you did on this episode, there were lots of things I would have said that you brought to the table; it is not your fault that McNally was in no state to listen or accept any of it.
If you are serious about accepting money for a sandwich fund post or PM me your paypal I'm happy to help.

andywebs 08-14-2012 04:29 PM

Best spinoff
 
I don't know how drunk Keith (Malley) was, but Kyle is clearly wasted. Wow. So impressed they were able to deal with all McNally's bullshit. I don't know if I can listen to anymore katg show with him on it until he comes back with a doctor's note.

That said hands down, MNIK is officially the best spin off now. How do you top this?

trustincharlie 08-14-2012 04:36 PM

I think why a lot of people have a problem with McNally is that we aren't his friend and that's why it's so surprising that Keith Malley and Kyle (for most of it) were so understanding. they are friends with McNally and want to understand him. if this show was a new guest or a guest Keith wasn't friends with it might have ended in a shut the fuck up or a punch. I don't know how close Kyle and McNally are but McNally's bullshit seemed to be really getting to Kyle towards the end there.

Rommorwen 08-14-2012 05:08 PM

Wow.
I need to vent on this episode.

First of all, McNally is a spoiled brat. He has the emotions of a child. I think he acts this way because he wasn't given a chance to grow up. His mother is doing him a disservice by sponsoring him and not letting him grow up and be accountable for himself.

Keith/Kyle's suggestion for a group thing like Al-Anon is a great idea. I think it would be so beneficial for McNally to see that he is not the only person in the world who has problems, and people even have the same problems as him. Unfortunately, McNally is not ready to grow up. It seems that something about wallowing in self pity is appealing for McNally's adolescent brain.

I don't think McNally should be excused for his behavior just because of how drunk he was. That's just my opinion.

One more thing. Although Kyle had many valuable insights, repeating the sentiment of "just get over it, stop letting it affect you," is useless after a certain point, but I completely understand that frustration.

I have never felt so strongly about a guest. I can't hate McNally because I don't think it's entirely his fault that he's so fucked up. He's so annoying, but I just feel sorry for him. I really hope that he will decide to work his shit out and come back in a few years and be functional adult.

bw81 08-14-2012 09:25 PM

*Warning - I move in and out of directing comments at McNally and talking about McNally in the same paragraph, sometimes the same sentence! But I have a job to do and can't be bothered tweaking now.*

I love McNally, he's a good guy, and kudos to him for being so open that you could almost count the chromosomes. I hope he listens to the episodes and hears the genuine concern his good pal, Keith, has for him and gives the meeting thing a chance. If there would be anyone who could get through to his brother, it would be McNally since he spent the most time with him growing up. But without sorting through his own problems, I don't know if he can even convey anything other than "I'm sorry, your whole life is my fault" (which is most definitely is not).

There were some things that rubbed me the wrong way but it would have been a pretty boring show had McNally just said, "Oh... I never thought of it like that. Pip pip, lets all hold hands." His opinion may not match mine in a lot of ways but at least he put his side across.

Being taught the importance of money and to not be so frivolous with it at a young age is a great lesson, one I intend to instil with my children. But I hope that when they grow up they realise they need to fend for themselves and become independent. I will ALWAYS be there to lend a hand if they need it in any way, and I could see me handing out a big wad of cash if they were going on some big adventure. But if they are completely able to go out, get a job, and support themselves, I am not going to spoon feed them. They need to know they are their own person, responsible for their own lives and $1000 a month I could hand out to you could be going towards my own retirement or a holiday for me!

Respect and honour what you have been taught by practising what you preach. Live your life and be proud! How proud were you when you moved to Vancouver by yourself and supported yourself? You can feel proud as shit every day and maybe one day send your mother on a nice vacation to New York with the money you have earned.

I met McNally and know he is a good guy. But like all of us, he's got some demons. But unlike all of us, he has a good group of people around him offering their support and concern. You should be grateful for the kind offer Keith made and just go sit and listen.

Edit: Forgot to give mad props to Kyle, you have got your head screwed on and your thoughts articulate everything that was running through my head. Even, "Fuck, I'm tired."

Kyle and Adam both doing security at the same time for the MNIK show... the greatest fuckin ting.

DWarrior 08-14-2012 11:50 PM

Rich kids don't always turn out bad. I know a bunch of well-off kids who were put through ivies and...now they have good jobs and are living it up.

The trainwrecks on TV and the ones you hear aboot irl are just the ones who are entertaining/noteworthy. Somebody who went on ski trips/vacations every year as a kid, went to an ivy, went to wharton on parents' dime, and makes 100+ out of college working 100 hours/week doesn't really come to anyone's mind.

scotticus 08-15-2012 12:47 AM

I really like McNally, I think he's a kind, funny soul. I've enjoyed every interaction I've had with the guy. Also, we don't often get to hear somebody's therapy session recorded... if even half the crazy shit I said while drunk and aggravated got recorded and scrutinized I'd probably be unemployed or in jail.

Moving on, I think Canadians are huge pussies. There is no document anywhere that says that Canada has to be little and subservient to America. It is that way because it chose that path. There are a lot of countries right now who are doing their best to shove our American pride up our American asses, and some are doing a pretty good job of it (Canada included), but Canada still feels like a bitch. It's not America's fault that Canada feels like a bitch. It's Canada's fault. Canadians possess the same amount of national pride (per capita) as Americans (they re-brand every American business that operates there with a fucking maple leaf), yet they still have a chip on their shoulder. On top of all of that, they're wealthier than us. Even with all of that, they STILL have huge chips on their shoulders, and I'm not just talking about Keith... I've heard these sentiments expressed over and over by Canadians. Maybe adopt a little smug pride and swagger around what you do have (healthcare, Pamela Anderson, curling, etc.), see where it gets you, and quit your bitching. If you don't like the world, you have every ability to change it. We all do. We're all bags of flesh that die in the end, so get to it.

In this life you can do the shitting or get shit on, and while we aren't all given the gifts that allow us to be shitters, most people take the easy way out and get shit on. I feel Canada has decided it wants to be the bottom in this international scat party, simply because it doesn't know that all it has to do is say "it's my turn to poop". Either shit or get off our chests.

Imatami 08-15-2012 05:37 AM

Amid all the anger and vitriol McNally had a point which is summarized by the emperor has no clothes story. Many of you don't understand or disagree with his point but as someone who agrees and understands I can understand why its frustrating that people don't see stuff the same way. Instead they keep telling you that it doesn't matter and they don't care and don't understand why you care. They reduce human history to dog eat dog, good vs evil strong vs weak and ignore the injustice, torture and ignorance which might have put them on top. (also the fact that their "civilization" will collapse)

The socioeconomic machine (not just America) is actually destroying almost everything valuable in the world. Perhaps you understand this and realize that nothing can be done to stop it (which is my stance btw) and that's why you don't care but to be honest for all McNally's human faults I wish more people were yelling about it instead of passively standing by.

Its the ultimate irony that all the people who can see the emperors nakedness are reviled and ignored for their privilege.

On a side note considering all the shit I did to my brothers growing up I am very grateful and lucky that they both turned out totally fine otherwise I would have blamed myself to.

m0nty 08-15-2012 06:18 AM

This show is like Keith Malley tied McNally to a fire ant mound, watched him get bit by a thousand fire ants, and then cradled his head and crooned him to sleep afterwards. But McNally called the fire ant mound an evil imperialist pigdog beforehand, so he deserved it.

Pat psychological diagnosis from an untrained ear follows.

McNally's problems deal with his mother's simultaneous rejection and support. She rejects him on a daily basis by not enabling him to have much to do with the care of his brother in the old family home - admittedly he probably can't do anything anyway, but to him it would feel like rejection in an emotional sense, even if he understands the logic of it. She continues to support him by propping up of his lifestyle outside the home with cash.

McNally strongly identifies with his mother, leading to unjustifiably personal guilt trips about how hard his mother had it in olden times - and how hard she has it now in dealing with his brother. McNally feels guilt on both fronts: guilt for not helping out with his brother and guilt for receiving monthly cash handouts. And the latter feeds into the former in a vicious cycle, because his mother pays him to continue his lifestyle outside the family home, thus leaving her open to her brother's behaviour.

His mother may not realise this is a problem, or may have pointed out the solution and is waiting for him to come to the realisation himself, because this is a step he has to take himself like an adult would, and leading him down it would defeat the point.

The pathway is for McNally to realise that:
(a) his mother loves him unconditionally, unrelated to anything that has happened with or to his brother;
(b) his mother wants him to live his own life and be happy creating his own destiny, unrelated to anything that has happened with or to his brother;
(c) crying and worrying over her is precisely what his mother would not want him to do, and in fact destroys the whole reason for her funding his lifestyle outside the family home.

Now, (c) would probably also be eating at McNally, because he's not dumb, he realises all this shit anyway, but the fact that he is still stuck at (c) with the crying and worrying leads to another vicious cycle of crying and worrying about his own crying and worrying, one that he hasn't broken out of yet, so he continues to feel sorry for her and by extension himself. He becomes the World's Most Pitiful Victim, and thus deserving of one thousand dollars per month.

I have been in such vicious cycles before. Most people have, to a lesser or greater extent. Pissing matches about whose cycle is more vicious is only a symptom of the cycle itself, not part of the solution.

The final part of the solution is:
(d) find something that he really wants to do in life that will make his mother and everyone else around him proud and happy for him. And fuck that shit right in the pussy.

In other words, take that cycle shit and make it virtuous. If your personality is prone to repeated behaviour patterns and OCD, as it is for so many of us, turn it to your advantage. Virtuous cycles are what happens when you do this shit right.

How do you do that? That can only come from within you, ultimately. Support from friends and fellow travellers (e.g. Al-Anon) is great, don't get me wrong, and in the place McNally is at right now, that will be crucial. When it comes down to it, after you've had the worst habits knocked out of you by your support groups, it comes from within you. That's the last part of growing up.

I am on the other side of that one, myself. I was in some dark places and hurt some good people, family and friends. I was brought up Catholic, I had penance to do. McNally has done more than enough of that. When you've figured out what it is that is going to fuel your virtuous cycles, then you can fuck some shit UP. You are unstoppable. It's the strongest tool you can wield in your life. You become whatever it is you were going to be, and you wonder how you lived before.

I hope you get there, McNally. Cos right now, you're a bit of a dickhead. :)

BrianAlt 08-15-2012 08:34 AM

Your psychoanalysis might be 100% correct.

However, Internet psychoanalysis is not helpful and could actually be hurtful. McNally needs to figure this out for himself and likely with a professional or at least a formal group setting.

Let's give the guy a chance to figure this shit out.

m0nty 08-15-2012 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrianAlt (Post 730241)
Your psychoanalysis might be 100% correct.

However, Internet psychoanalysis is not helpful and could actually be hurtful. McNally needs to figure this out for himself and likely with a professional or at least a formal group setting.

Let's give the guy a chance to figure this shit out.

I'm just some random douchebag from the Internet, sure. Of course this is not the right environment. But is podcast psychoanalysis any better? I hope McNally listens to someone, even if it's not Keith Malley, to get himself that help.

tempfoot 08-15-2012 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by m0nty (Post 730231)
He becomes the World's Most Pitiful Victim, and thus deserving of one thousand dollars per month.

This should be the show synopsis...

incognegro13x 08-15-2012 08:25 PM

I don't know what McNally is holding on to here. Help was offered and even though he agreed, he seems reluctant, distant, and has already taken a position. He is assuming that his brother is the worst addict amongst the living which makes me wonder has he ever watched an episode of "Intervention". I thought in this episode the climate would change a little, but even more gasoline was poured on the fire. No matter the topic it appears he is an expert in wisdom, and has either tasted the best, or lived the worst. True, alcohol makes us all loose at the mouth and emotions pour faster than the next glass. However, these thoughts were implanted before hand basing by his Twitter messages. I honestly thought before he was just trolling, and getting a rise out of people with the bullshit he was posting. I honestly don't understand how he has this generalistic view of a nation that his own friends don't fit, yet ironically if he was American he would fit.

mrthewhite 08-15-2012 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scotticus (Post 730219)

Moving on, I think Canadians are huge pussies.

Now you're no better than McNally making generalizations about Americans.

Good job!

scotticus 08-15-2012 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrthewhite (Post 730429)
Now you're no better than McNally making generalizations about Americans.

Good job!

Fair critique. I should have said "many Canadians".

My deepest apologies go out to any non-pussy Canadians that may have read my insensitive and over-inclusive drunken ramblings. To those of you that are in denial about being pussies and think this apology is for you, I just want you to know that it's not, but if it makes you feel better then fuck it. Take it in. Enjoy. Pussy or not, I hope you have a happy life.

Brad 08-16-2012 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scotticus (Post 730434)
Fair critique. I should have said "many Canadians".

No, you had it right.

FUCK ALL CANADIANS EVER!!

WOOO HI-FIVE, buddy!

mrthewhite 08-16-2012 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brad (Post 730466)
No, you had it right.

FUCK ALL CANADIANS EVER!!

WOOO HI-FIVE, buddy!

You are both pulling a McNally now!!

ssgtballard 08-16-2012 09:18 AM

The problem with McNally's Canada vs the US and the world is that he does not acknowledge the US's shielding of Canada from the rest of the world.
Canada has not had to spend the type of money we do on defense or world affairs because we have been there. Without us Europe and North America would not have had the peace to grow as they have, our superpower status and persuit in peace throughout the world has allowed them to push forward.
I spent four years in the UK and I have traveled to Israel, Quatar, Spain, France, Canada and all over the US so this is not an idiot american touting how great we are. Most of what I said was said to me in the UK by the British and Scottish servicemen and veterens.

Brad 08-16-2012 09:31 AM

AMERICA!!!!! http://www.dawgsaloon.com/images/smilies/salute.gif

picard102 08-16-2012 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssgtballard (Post 730506)
The problem with McNally's Canada vs the US and the world is that he does not acknowledge the US's shielding of Canada from the rest of the world.

Thank goodness too. With all the enemies we've made dontcha know.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssgtballard (Post 730506)
Without us Europe and North America would not have had the peace to grow as they have, our superpower status and persuit in peace throughout the world has allowed them to push forward.

Ya, I really wish Canada hadn't meddled in the middle east, propped up dictators in several countries, brought the world to the brink over the "Red Scare", and sat back durring World War Two until we were forced into it.

DWarrior 08-16-2012 10:06 AM

Will everyone please rise for the Canadian anthem.

I'm proud to live above America
Where at least I know they're free
I'll study, work and save money
And move there hopefully

ssgtballard 08-16-2012 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by picard102 (Post 730516)
Ya, I really wish Canada hadn't meddled in the middle east, propped up dictators in several countries, brought the world to the brink over the "Red Scare", and sat back durring World War Two until we were forced into it.

I must of missed the part where your country disagreed with us on anything we did in the cold war, Afghanistan or many of our other actions.
Canada's Role in the Middle East War: The United States Of ... Canada

I don't really feel any need to disparage Canada in general, besides the french-canadian who come to my beaches in speedos, but this whole view of America as the bad guy is just as bad as the percieved American view that the rest of the world doesn't exist. We have made mistakes, no one deny's that, but overall our impact on the world has removed the European expansion, slowed or stopped many of the wars between nations and we give the most foreign aid to developing and impoverished nations. Americans without any Government involvement give more to charity than any other nation.

Dean from Australia 08-16-2012 07:44 PM

My ears are bleeding. McNally... McNally...

Fuck...

I got nothin'

Electric Squirrel 08-17-2012 12:54 PM

Typicality I like McNally's input about how the rest of the world thinks of America, he knows the points, problem is he doesn't know the reasons. He says things like its hard to live with the great America right beside us. Thats not quite how Canadians feel. Personally, I don't have a huge problem with America, I'm constantly amazed that a country with such a high amount of religious bigoted people can be a first world nation but they are the one exception I guess. I love being a Canadian and wouldn't want to move to the US, the ONE thing the US has better then every other country is entertainment, but we get all their entertainment without having to live in America where they have so many problems. (such as mass murders and overall rudeness.) I'm sure everyone feels this way of the country but we have it the best, we get all the good of America with not alot of the bad.
McNally on the other hand actually sounds jealous of America.

TallulahB 08-19-2012 10:28 PM

I just heard show 1637 and can't believe McNally is so distraught because of this My Name is Keith Show that he is not going to continue making the KATG documentary. I don't know about all the feedback he was getting, but I can say that the second episode of My Name is Keith really made me feel for McNally. He is a completely sympathetic guy with a lot of feelings. He needs Al Anon coupled with therapy. He isn't a dick at all. He just has things to work through. He feel things acutely which is something I can completely relate to. I grew up with an addict Mom who is now dead because of her addictions. I have 1 brother and 1 sister. We each responded in different ways to all the things that happened to us. I felt things so acutely and felt so responsible that I got seriously depressed. My brother checked out and couldn't handle dealing with anything at all--just withdrew. My younger sister became angry and anger still controls her life.

I wish McNally had stayed ong enough to get to the other side of this because Keith Malley is a great friend to him. Keith expressed his love for his friend in a way that really touched me and made me realize what an amazing and complex human being Keith Malley is. Keith Malley and Kyle were both amazing. I hope Mc Nalley is able to see that and is able to reconnect with them.

These 2 episodes of My Name is Keith have made me a much bigger fan of Keith Malley. He is a quality human being. Mc Nalley is so fortunate...I just hope he eventually sees it.

Brad 08-21-2012 10:35 AM

McNally only cares about himself.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:43 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger