Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   My Name Is Keith (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f27/)
-   -   4: The Pit (Our Name Is Keith) Part II (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f27/4-pit-our-name-keith-part-ii-17207/)

mattkiwiwatt 08-06-2013 06:22 PM

Better late than never

....new VIP member, I signed up and went straight to this show

I know I'm really late to the party but brosif what a dick (McNally).

Have a feeling that he masterbates to himself.....

tempfoot 09-27-2013 10:20 AM

I’m Just A Free Spirit Who Is Entirely Financially Dependent On Others

HeyAnne 10-02-2013 10:01 PM

Just listened to this again today - thank you VIP. McNally should be in an abusive relationship with three kids trying to figure out how you can afford to get out of it - for your kids sakes.

Everyone has their own issues and I can respect that - to think and to exclaim with such authority that your situation is the ultimate worst is not only delusional but also very egotistical.

My situation is bad but getting better but I would never think that no one else knows worse.

lizzy1e 10-03-2013 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeyAnne (Post 777224)
My situation is bad but getting better but I would never think that no one else knows worse.

Because you know how to put things into perspective and aren't an egomaniac. I sincerely hope you will find a way to change your situation for the better very quickly.

HeyAnne 10-03-2013 06:47 PM

Thank you Lizzy. I am separated from him now and have custody of our 3 children - now working and feeling very productive and positive about the future. I will have a hard time getting over the hard and lean times when my Mom saved us by taking us to the grocery store and horde cans of tuna fish when they go on sale - but would never think we ever had it the worse in the whole entire world.

Scumhook 10-03-2013 06:55 PM

That's a great attitude Anne. As you say, things could have always been worse. With just the change of a couple of letters, your life could have been very different:
Quote:

Originally Posted by HeyAnne (Post 777478)
Mom saved us by taking us to the grocery store and whored us for cans of tuna fish

Suddenly I feel like a tuna melt.

And an underage girl.

HeyAnne 10-03-2013 07:22 PM

Oh my! Now that quote is on the internet with my username.

Is that the worse quote in the world?

Scumhook 10-03-2013 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeyAnne (Post 777488)
Oh my! Now that quote is on the internet with my username.

Is that the worse quote in the world?

Not even in the top 1000 worst quotes :D

DJQuad 10-03-2013 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattkiwiwatt (Post 756121)
....new VIP member, I signed up and went straight to this show

I know I'm really late to the party but brosif what a dick (McNally).

Have a feeling that he masterbates to himself.....

Isn't it cool to jump on the bandwagon of hate because KATG said so.

Sure he's a fucking entitled idiot mama's boy who not only took advantage of KATG but continues to take advantage of his own family by his allowance, but...

The hate bandwagon is pathetic. It's between KATG and him, even when it seems like entertainment.

If KATG praised him you'd be singing his praises too.

Don't be a sheep. Like Sparrow said, and she was completely right, it's a sundae for us to hear it. That entertainment is between them though. The ones that seem to hate him now only do so because Keith hates him. If he did a great job on the next DVD you sheep would be praising him.

HeyAnne 10-03-2013 10:09 PM

Not even breaking the under 1,000 worse quotes? I can live with that. My kids will google me someday. At least they are not seeing what Miley's kids will see eventually or even Hitler's. Am I right??

Quad, I met him in real life. I heard him on the show, I am grown enough and had have enough personal interaction to realize how insane he is being.

I swear no matter what message board you go to - if you agree with the owners of the site, you are a sheep. Can't we just have the same opinion??