Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   My Name Is Keith (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f27/)
-   -   4: The Pit (Our Name Is Keith) Part II (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f27/4-pit-our-name-keith-part-ii-17207/)

Scumhook 10-03-2013 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeyAnne (Post 777563)
I despise my children with a black hell-spawned hatred, and rue the day I ever let their father impregnate me. I lie awake at night, staring at the ceiling, and pray to the dark gods for them to be dead when I wake up. I feel that this does not make me a bad mother though, just a human one. Am I right??

Yes Anne, you are right.

And now you're in the top 1000 :D

HeyAnne 10-03-2013 11:56 PM

Oh Scumhook!

Please don't cut and paste my private messages.

lizzy1e 10-05-2013 05:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJQuad (Post 777509)
If KATG praised him you'd be singing his praises too.

Baaaah. KATG was singing his praises for ages and I certainly wasn't, but I do realise he is human and you are right, we can't really keep harping on it forever. It's not fair. No more McNally bashing from me.

Do I pass this "test"?

Scumhook 10-05-2013 05:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lizzy1e (Post 778083)
It's not fair. No more McNally bashing from me.

Do I pass this "test"?

The only test is the test of yoru consience.

If u like someone, then back them; if you don't like them, then fuckign give them shit.

From what I've heard on the podcasts, McNally is a whining little bitch, and should be subjected to abuse and ridicule until he recants.

So lizzie bby, how do you currnetly feel about KMcN?

lizzy1e 10-05-2013 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scumhook (Post 778086)
The only test is the test of yoru consience.

If u like someone, then back them; if you don't like them, then fuckign give them shit.

From what I've heard on the podcasts, McNally is a whining little bitch, and should be subjected to abuse and ridicule until he recants.

So lizzie bby, how do you currnetly feel about KMcN?

I feel thrilled that I won't have to hear him say "I" a million times on air anymore.

DJQuad 10-05-2013 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeyAnne (Post 777563)
Quad, I met him in real life. I heard him on the show, I am grown enough and had have enough personal interaction to realize how insane he is being.

In that case, my condolences. :)

DJQuad 10-05-2013 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lizzy1e (Post 778083)
Baaaah. KATG was singing his praises for ages and I certainly wasn't, but I do realise he is human and you are right, we can't really keep harping on it forever. It's not fair. No more McNally bashing from me.

It just gets old. If it weren't for KATG he'd be the same loser, just with less Twitter followers.

Seanmcn 10-23-2013 09:30 AM

Holy shit what a crazy episode! Listening to Keith and Kyle trying to explain what Al-anon is and how it would help him over and over was hilarious. On the other hand McNally seems like he has some problems that he should deal with!

His self entitledness really pissed me off though "nobody's had it as bad as me, waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh" :rolleyes:

DJQuad 10-23-2013 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seanmcn (Post 782920)
Holy shit what a crazy episode! Listening to Keith and Kyle trying to explain what Al-anon is and how it would help him over and over was hilarious. On the other hand McNally seems like he has some problems that he should deal with!

His self entitledness really pissed me off though "nobody's had it as bad as me, waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh" :rolleyes:

lol you have a lot more to catch up on.. :D

Can you believe they didn't know I was recently trolling? Back when you were active on the forums they wouldn't have lasted 5 minutes without getting their poor fragile feelings butthurt.

Seanmcn 10-24-2013 03:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJQuad (Post 782968)
lol you have a lot more to catch up on.. :D

Can you believe they didn't know I was recently trolling? Back when you were active on the forums they wouldn't have lasted 5 minutes without getting their poor fragile feelings butthurt.

Huh? Who/how where you trolling?