Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums My Name Is Keith

My Name Is Keith Keith's show

Like Tree129Likes

Old 08-12-2017, 07:11 AM   #51 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by stryfe View Post
Following the same logic, could you say Andrea is not so great (re: Danny incidents from way back) and maybe not be rewarded? The double standard is strong in this one.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Except Ray is still the same way, most likely, and isn't as entertaining.
Apia likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 04:36 PM   #52 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Sorry to hear about your studio, surprised the hell out of me.

Random Side Note: I want to smoke with Chemda.
Scorpion likes this.
Old 08-13-2017, 08:32 PM   #53 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

I'm so glad I waited the 40 minutes for my slow internet to download the video for this ep, because
1) I got to see every detail in your faces during this heart wrenching talk. Also

2) I cried

3) The animalistic drinking was totally worth it! MNIK was my favorite VIP special and, besides needing to go back to the eps where you and Chemda told the audience you were no longer together, it was the reason I got VIP! Since Keith doesn't have a vagina, alcohol is the only other power I can think of that can make [male] comics open up and be vulnerable the way they were on MNYK. But if you're gonna get everyone stoned from now on this trend might still continue.

4) Completely different context but I, too, hate when people are all "let's ignore our negative emotions and situations because only saying positive things is cool." It's so masturbatory to be like "I don't even give negativity the time of day because I'm special star-shine." Ripping on dumb shit is FUN! It brings people together! It de-stresses! It is what makes us human afterall

5) *Internet hug*
memecherry, flerchin and NilFC like this.
Old 08-14-2017, 02:20 PM   #54 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Sorry to hear this Keith.

I believe people come in your life for a reason, a season, or a lifetime. We are taught to believe everyone is supposed to be lifetime, it's just not true.

Didn't you have a guest on in the last couple of months that grew up around the Landmark Forum because her mother was part of it? She shared a story on the show about how they peer-pressured her as a teen into believing things she wasn't sure of and she thinks they are wackadoo.

And you can definitely believe in Mother's Intuition. That is definitely true. We may not always know exactly what's going on, but we've learned to listen to ourselves when our kids are involved.

Again, sorry.

Amanda

**Keith, I thought about you describing some of her reactions and I think in my early 30s I may have reacted the same way she did, but add a dozen or so more years and my reactions are in line with your way of thinking. There might be something to that age difference thing.**

Last edited by CherryLavender; 08-14-2017 at 04:01 PM.
Old 08-15-2017, 01:42 PM   #55 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryLavender View Post
Sorry to hear this Keith.

I believe people come in your life for a reason, a season, or a lifetime. We are taught to believe everyone is supposed to be lifetime, it's just not true.

**Keith, I thought about you describing some of her reactions and I think in my early 30s I may have reacted the same way she did, but add a dozen or so more years and my reactions are in line with your way of thinking. There might be something to that age difference thing.**
I'm around Cat's age and sided with Keith the entire episode. Everyone matures differently.

Sorry, but some people don't work hard enough to keep a relationship healthy. It takes work. They give off mixed signals about issues they are having, and don't communicate very well.

Obviously: we only have Keith's say in the matter.
skyelo and CherryLavender like this.
Old 08-15-2017, 05:17 PM   #56 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

So sorry to hear Keith!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-16-2017, 08:51 PM   #57 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stryfe View Post
Following the same logic, could you say Andrea is not so great (re: Danny incidents from way back) and maybe not be rewarded? The double standard is strong in this one.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Hi, just wanted to chime in here. No matter what grievances I have with Andrea, I have never felt unsafe around her or like I was in a position where I did not feel comfortable because of what she expected from me sexually. Please do not compare our experiences here. I would say Andrea's have been far more harrowing and unpleasant than mine. Thank you.

Also, I'm sorry to hear about what has been discussed in this thread. Obviously I'm no longer in a place where I can reach out to Keith but if he's reading this, I hope you're doing okay.

"Stay sick. Don't get well." -- The Mountain Goats (shut up.)
Old 08-16-2017, 09:55 PM   #58 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

THANKS BUDDY!
Old 08-18-2017, 03:45 PM   #59 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I don't feel like "at least you didn't have kids" is of any solace, as well meaning as it might sound.

Keith I'm very sorry to hear what you're going through. It makes me think of losing my studio as well and nothing was easy about that. I was also the one to pull the plug on the shared-dog idea because it just prolongs hurt even further. Better to try to have as clean of a break as possible. Not everyone stays friends.

Thanks for being so gracious with your personal life and sharing all of this, as difficult as it is.
Scorpion likes this.
Old 08-20-2017, 05:21 AM   #60 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Way late to this obviously, but just wanted to drop in and say I'm sorry it turned out like this for you guys Keith.

As a busy modern mum I've never really felt like I had time to sit and watch the VIP shows in video form, but I had to for this one, and it was worth it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd View Post
One thing I really like about this episode is that if anybody has any doubt whether Keith and Chemda are still actual honest-to-goodness friends, this is almost 2 hours of putting that question to rest.
Agree 1000%. If not more.
memecherry and Scorpion like this.