Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   My Name Is Keith (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f27/)
-   -   40: The Studio (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f27/40-studio-20630/)

Scorpion 08-02-2017 11:29 AM

hmm, I got nothing. but I feel I need to put something. I can hear the anxiety.
How about I hate the new studio, fuck studios. But sometimes you have to have a studio.

Sparrow 08-02-2017 11:36 AM

calling myself out. things i do that make me the asshole:

i sometimes have weed on the butcher's block even though he specifically asks me not to. and by sometimes, i mean a lot.

i also ask him to do small things for me all the time i can do myself b/c i'm an able bodied adult with legs who can get her own damn ginger ale from the fridge i guess.

i use the large tooth comb from the shower to brush my hair and don't return it back to the shower. although, maybe he should start checking before he gets in there.

in my defense, he doesn't turn the windshield wipers off when he shuts the car off so if i'm the next to drive that car the wipers turn on and make that awful wiper on dry windshield noise.

Lanfear 08-02-2017 12:08 PM

Ohhh so sorry to hear that Keith.

stryfe 08-02-2017 02:00 PM

Dang 3 minutes and as a fan I'm already getting ptsd flashbacks to the original break up episode from katg proper. I may have to rethink giving my wife shit about never closing drawers and cabinet doors

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

blu 08-02-2017 03:36 PM

I did not expect this either. My heart is in my throat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FreydNot 08-02-2017 07:42 PM

I'm just 8 minutes in to this and all I can say is "ah geez. fuck".

I'm going to need a time line of what does are recorded when so I can figure out what we a bit and what we just coincidence. The episode I listened to just before this talked about the Ashley Madison settlement and divorce. I did notice Keith had been more sporadically active on Twitter lately.

Jmsmittyroad 08-02-2017 11:27 PM

I didn't notice anything. You all kept the secret well. That is tough news, I wish you well and an easy and conflict free studio.

Jmsmittyroad 08-02-2017 11:31 PM

I'd wish you "thoughts and prayers", but none of us believe in that garbage.

Eric M 08-03-2017 07:10 AM

Wow. In shock. Can't believe this info was sitting in my phone for over 24 hours before listening. I wish you well, friend. May many ladies who have been waiting years to throw themselves at you get to do so now. <3

flerchin 08-03-2017 09:06 AM

It may be too late, or it may just have gone unsaid in the story.

When you accidentally hit Cat in the face with a ball in the pool, did you say "Sorry"? I understand that she got irrationally angry and forgot that you love her.