Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   My Name Is Keith (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f27/)
-   -   40: The Studio (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f27/40-studio-20630/)

Scorpion 08-03-2017 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flerchin (Post 862392)
It may be too late, or it may just have gone unsaid in the story.

When you accidentally hit Cat in the face with a ball in the pool, did you say "Sorry"? I understand that she got irrationally angry and forgot that you love her.

WOW, Flerchin did you just Monday Morning Quarterback an aspect of Keith's relationship with his wife after a show he talked about a studio?

That's what I read, you have balls man. Tell me I'm wrong, please.

flerchin 08-03-2017 10:03 AM

Yes. Fuck you.

Eric M 08-03-2017 11:19 AM

You're gonna make it through this, flerchin. I believe in you.

flerchin 08-03-2017 11:25 AM

That's funny.

I don't blame Keith. Because he's brought up this type of situation more than once, I think he'd feel better if he made sure to apologize in the moment.

Sakugenken 08-04-2017 10:53 AM

Don't beat yourself up, 4 years is a long time and over is over. I think one of the only reasons we have been married for so many years is that at first my wife's English was not so good and my Japanese was terrible, so we had to really listen to each other. Miscommunication often happened but were written off to language/cultural differences. Studio life is hard.

Keith 08-05-2017 03:46 PM

thirteen 08-06-2017 02:11 AM

Sorry, Keith.

I've been with people before who liked to vent but didn't like hearing negativity from others. I've never understood how they can't see the hypocrisy of something that important in a relationship. You need to be able to listen to the bad with the good.

thirteen 08-06-2017 03:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flerchin (Post 862343)
Goddammit you love those fucking dogs

I didn't grow up with animals. I don't mind them when my partner has them, but I can detach myself emotionally if there's a break up and the other person cares about the animals more than I do. I'd rather just not deal with the ex, and it's better for the animals if they don't get displaced too often. It would be different if I, alone, raised the animal or I had the animal before I had the partner.

NilFC 08-06-2017 10:48 AM

Keith, I'm totally bummed for you.

I still find it amazing that through all that life has to offer, from tumors to relationships to liver abscesses and landlords and everything else, you and Chemda manage to keep us entertained every day. I've been listening since 2008 and I still do it every day.

There's a lot of us out here that are thinking of you now, and wishing you well while you deal with the raw feelings of a breakup.

That's just some of the mushy feelings from me, a fan.

Sparrow 08-06-2017 05:20 PM

co-sharing dogs is weird and unnecessary. when Sarge and i split up, he took Dawg and i took Biscuit. the world did not end.