Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   My Name Is Keith (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f27/)
-   -   5: The Fox (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f27/5-fox-17314/)

Enunciated Piffle 09-27-2012 09:40 PM

It's amazing how 'tone' can come across in text form, isn't it? At any rate, Patrice would be a great guest. I'm a fan of Myka Fox, but she really didn't seem...like MNiK material. There should be a 'pre' show/ spin-off show, where Danny or some of the interns get wasted w/ possible guests. Test 'em out for Keith. Make sure they have inner-demons, emotional problems, or at the very least: a drinking problem. This is awful , but can Jesse joyce have a relapse for the sake of the show?

bw81 09-28-2012 12:07 AM

I am nearly through the show, loving it. Keith has upped the ante with his rapid-fire questioning skills.

I don't like the McNally drop-ins though. It took me out of the current episode and headspace and made me think, poor McNizzle. It also makes it out as though all the genuine concern Keith had for McNally during his episodes was not real and Keith is now poking fun at him. I know Keith doesn't feel like this, clearly, but I just think this is Myka's episode so lets just leave it about her. McNally doesn't need extra shit dumped on him.

Keith 09-28-2012 12:42 AM

Old guests make appearances on new guests' shows. Danny will explain to you that that's how it's always been.

And thank you.

Imatami 09-28-2012 04:23 AM

Just listened to the show and I can't believe you aren't all raving about how great this episode is. Its got to be one of the best ever. Everything about it was inspired and genius. Clearly worth the wait!

B-! I'd give em an F

After such a positive post I feel I should balance it by shitting on something but I don't have the time. I'm going out. BYE

bw81 09-28-2012 04:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bw81 (Post 734791)
I am nearly through the show, loving it. Keith has upped the ante with his rapid-fire questioning skills.

Finished the show, twas indeed great. It still makes me laugh that Keith's questions were too quick for Myka at times. For miles-a-micro-second-Myka! The sex questions were steeeeamy - Clockwise indeed!

BrianAlt 09-28-2012 07:46 AM

Keith, I don't think you could have given her enough alcohol to get her to the point you wanted to get her to. At times you sounded more drunk than Myka did.

Loved the episode.

Earl Dukes 09-28-2012 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Imatami (Post 734795)
B-! I'd give em an F

After such a positive post I feel I should balance it by shitting on something but I don't have the time. I'm going out. BYE

Way to not shit on anything.

Enunciated Piffle 09-28-2012 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Imatami (Post 734795)

B-! I'd give em an F

Once your done sucking Keith's dick, why don't you give mine a try? I wasn't aware this forum was solely intended for Keith-verbal-hand-jobs. He was great, the interviewing questions and delivery were super tight,but your fucking kidding yourself if you didn't think Myka Fox was less than usual. She was slow as fuck. Perhaps next time a little caffiene w/ the booze..

DWarrior 09-28-2012 10:55 AM

Keith is really coming into his own as an interviewer.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle (Post 734809)
Once your done sucking Keith's dick, why don't you give mine a try? I wasn't aware this forum was solely intended for Keith-verbal-hand-jobs. He was great, the interviewing questions and delivery were super tight,but your fucking kidding yourself if you didn't think Myka Fox was less than usual. She was slow as fuck. Perhaps next time a little caffiene w/ the booze..

Yeah, maybe try four locos in between the shots?

Enunciated Piffle 09-28-2012 12:17 PM

Four locos. Nice. And a gram of cocaine. It's ok to do coke, if it's for your job. Coke dealers, for example, do it all the time.