Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums My Name Is Keith

My Name Is Keith Keith's show

Like Tree52Likes

Old 11-06-2013, 11:05 AM   #1 (permalink)

11: The Professional

Despite guest Katharine Heller sneaking shots from her mouth into her vitaminwater, Keith gets her trollied as he gets steamboated. The two slur about her new love (Myq Kaplan!), as well as her abusive past, among other things, in this revealing interview.

https://twitter.com/spkheller

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!

(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 11:51 AM   #2 (permalink)

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh i love this montage so much hahahahhahahah

especially her spitting out the shot she called XD
Old 11-06-2013, 12:26 PM   #3 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Katharine running around the room is hilarious!

Let's face it, she drank enough to be wasted. But not even close to what Keith consumed.
Old 11-06-2013, 02:23 PM   #4 (permalink)

Thanks guys! Trust me, I probably would have had alcohol poisoning if I didn't spit out a few. And Keith and I are still friends! Success!
Old 11-06-2013, 03:03 PM   #5 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

That was hilarious! I usually just download the audio but I'm going to have to start watching the video because I'm missing out.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
Old 11-06-2013, 07:26 PM   #6 (permalink)

MNIK once again cements itself as the greatest spinoff show in the history of spinoff shows.

Normally when people start crapping on about their fucking love life I get nauseous. If they're vegans, I then vomit and smash my headphones.

But not this time.

Oh no, not this time.

Something about the story of the Meat Robot & the Bronx Bartender warmed my cold black heart. Hearing Katharine talk about meeting (and meating) Myq was a fairytale for the modern age.

When Ms K popped out for her pee break and Keith slurrily whispered "could this be the best guest ever?" it was like he was whispering into my soul. Or my penis. It was a bit hard to tell at this point.

This ep fucking shot by and was over waaaaay to quickly. This one's going into the "keep forever" queue.
Old 11-07-2013, 12:20 AM   #7 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

The best My Name Is Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeith guest was Myka FOX with her epic two-parter full of Mykanificence, but in a mere 67 minutes Katharine the Great has joined Myka at the top of the charts to take first equal position. Coincidence? Or do I just have taste as awesome as RoboMyq? I'll let the world be the judge of that.

However it is I who will be the judge of how awesome Katharine has been on every one of her visits to the various parts of KATGWorld. I didn't think I could like her any more than I did after her That's My Show I'm Danny appearance but I was so wrong. So, so wrong. I should be ashamed of how wrong I was, but due to a devastating accident a few years ago involving two dwarves, thirteen bottles of Schnapps and a woodchipper I no longer have a functioning shame gland.

The revelations and bonhomie from the Bon Jovi "Always" section alone was worth the entire cost of my VIP for the entire year. FOR THE ENTIRE YEAR I SAID!!!
spkheller and Scumhook like this.
Old 11-07-2013, 12:40 AM   #8 (permalink)
Administrator
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

So damn great. Katharine is so easy to listen to and she hit the show running, giving Keith more than he was asking. Aces.

And Myq's drunk call just gave me an idea to bring back an old toy - the Speak and Spell. Myq can do the voice work for it easy. We can just chop up that call and use that for it.
spkheller likes this.
Old 11-07-2013, 09:25 AM   #9 (permalink)

You guys are all so sweet! Thanks for listening! (I'm still recovering by the way.)
BrianAlt likes this.
Old 11-07-2013, 10:10 AM   #10 (permalink)
myq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scumhook View Post
Something about the story of the Meat Robot & the Bronx Bartender warmed my cold black heart. Hearing Katharine talk about meeting (and meating) Myq was a fairytale for the modern age.
You!
Normally happy things make you sad but this time a happy thing made you happy. And that makes ME happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucho View Post
Katharine the Great has joined Myka at the top of the charts to take first equal position. Coincidence? Or do I just have taste as awesome as RoboMyq?
We're the same! They are both great! And so are you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bw81 View Post
And Myq's drunk call just gave me an idea to bring back an old toy - the Speak and Spell. Myq can do the voice work for it easy. We can just chop up that call and use that for it.
Happy to do it! Don't know what it is! But happy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spkheller View Post
You guys are all so sweet! Thanks for listening! (I'm still recovering by the way.)
YOU are sweet.
#Barf

PS Keith, I am happy to have a genuine conversation with you whenever you like. Look, these sentences don't have any wordplay in them. I'm a human.