Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   My Name Is Keith (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f27/)
-   -   7: RIP Keith McNally (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f27/7-rip-keith-mcnally-17487/)

Keith 01-08-2013 08:31 AM

7: RIP Keith McNally

A 2013 Danny Hatch update and The Big Farewell to Keith McNally.

dEadERest 01-08-2013 08:33 AM

shots?

dannyhatch 01-08-2013 08:36 AM

I was afraid of this.

jjamis 01-08-2013 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dannyhatch (Post 739941)
I was afraid of this.

Why? Is this as epic as I think it is?

Junkenstein 01-08-2013 03:20 PM

beautiful episode and i was terrified of listening since i like mcnally.

flerchin 01-08-2013 07:47 PM

Lucas has wise words and insight. How can this be prevented from happening again? Max Darwin was a separate type of asshole, but there is a definite pattern with Spooky, Mike the Intern, Jeremy, and now McNally. Make no mistake, they were all in the wrong. However, before they all exploded, they were valuable friends of the show, fun guests, and genuinely likeable characters. I don't have specific insight into the business angle, but it seems that they each made significant unpaid contributions and personal sacrifices in support of KATG.

I can offer no solutions, but I wouldn't like to see this type of pattern repeated with any other young friends of the show.

Rufio 01-08-2013 07:58 PM

Anyone else feel like mcnally is a little gay for keith? I'm not joking when I say that he sounds like a spurned girlfriend in the "well if I can't be with you then I'm going to make your life hell" way. This also explains his dislike/cattiness towards chemda, in his eyes he was competing with her for keiths attention and seriously, the guy moved from home to a different country just to be near a guy, sounds like some infatuated teenage girl.

dannyhatch 01-08-2013 11:56 PM

I don't see it, personally. I don't think it's a matter of attraction or sexuality, it's just a matter of wanting to be a part of somebody's life, by hook or by crook. If "I can't be in your life as your friend, I will be in it as your enemy. Until we burn every possible bridge." That sort of thing. You dig?

angiethestrange 01-09-2013 04:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dannyhatch (Post 739971)
I don't see it, personally. I don't think it's a matter of attraction or sexuality, it's just a matter of wanting to be a part of somebody's life, by hook or by crook. If "I can't be in your life as your friend, I will be in it as your enemy. Until we burn every possible bridge." That sort of thing. You dig?

Yes. That is what FUCKING CRAZY people do.

I see it this way -- fighting with someone can be a very intimate thing, and mcnally wanted to be intimate with Keith because he wants to BE him ... or least wear his skin around the apartment mother pays for.

Blitzgal 01-09-2013 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angiethestrange (Post 739976)
Yes. That is what FUCKING CRAZY people do.

Dingdingding.

There's an extreme narcissism and arrogance to McNally that I've noticed for years, and I haven't liked him from the beginning.