Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums My Name Is Keith

My Name Is Keith Keith's show

Like Tree29Likes

Old 01-14-2013, 12:02 PM   #21 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Dead McNally = More Cash for Parents Then?

I'm going to miss McNally, but I'm also conflicted, as I look forward to profitting from his inevitable suicide with that bet I made...
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 07:15 PM   #22 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

I actually just listened to this episode. It was wise to have Danny on and I liked that he kept objective about his perception of who Keith McNally is or was.

It's obvious from all the McNally emails that he made; that he wanted to gain friends/ allies in his 'war' against Keith M. Also, it reveals just how sociopathic he truly is. His actions and words are far from normal and he is truly sick.

I'm glad this episode is out there because honestly, McNally has painted himself as 'The Victim' so much so, that I actually began to feel sorry for him.

How many times did he reference his parents or make a 'parental role' analogy? It's really disturbing and telling of where McNally's head is at.

Lucas' take on the matter was fascinating and it was interesting to hear the 'idol-to-best-friend' theory; which seems to be a factor, but honestly all the problems that confront McNally are of his own creation. There is no one else to blame.

I also think it's a testament to just how nice and dignified Chemda is - that she didn't bad mouth McNally, even when he gave her plenty reason to do so.

Ultimately, McNally is a sociopath who has been outed. He may as well be dead to the thousands of KatG fans who gave him every chance to recant, become self-aware, or apologize... RIP, indeed.
Old 01-24-2013, 07:03 AM   #23 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyhatch View Post
"I can't be in your life as your friend, I will be in it as your enemy. Until we burn every possible bridge."
Only Sith deal in absolutes ...

I'll admit, this hit close to home for me. As a long time listener, McNally was a staple of the show for a while (along with Spooky, and we see how that turned out), and so seeing this sort of hatred and spite being thrown at Keith, trailing back through the entire 6 years McNally knew Keith, is completely astounding.

The sort of backstabbing, anger-mongering that McNally was throwing around is just sad. Grow the fuck up and move on.

I see this rearing it's ugly head in the future, when McNally feels slighted and starts shit again. But I have faith that Keith won't even let it bleed into the show. He's a professional like that.

Great show, and so glad I've not got the Gold subscription. Not sure why I waited this long, MNIK is gold! Maybe it's because I'm lame.
picard102 likes this.
Old 02-04-2013, 10:00 AM   #24 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I hate when this shit happens especially when Keith and Chemda promote and support their buddies so fully. I was hoping that there was another side but there really isn't any defense to what he pulled.
Old 02-15-2013, 06:47 AM   #25 (permalink)

What confuses me is the most

is everyone seems to forget the 30 hour marathon where Keith McNally sincerely broke down and cried about how much the studio meant to him, how much the show meant to him, and how he hated knowing he wouldn't be there again

and then next time we are exposed to him he has a hatred for everyone?

I'm beginning to believe the spurned lover theory
Old 03-25-2013, 09:30 AM   #26 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I'm assuming Michael will be in town for KATG Week? I hope we get a new MNIK. That is all.
Old 07-07-2013, 03:53 AM   #27 (permalink)

This is the first ep where Danny hasn't sounded like a little girl (apart from the one where he was audio raping Chemmo).

This is not the first ep when McNally hasn't sounded like a little bitch.
Old 02-19-2015, 06:02 PM   #28 (permalink)

ive got good timing

Only about 15 mins in but I couldn't help but roll my eyes when Keith said he was shocked that Lucas understood where McNally was coming from. Not at Keith but like "yeah, I bet Lucas understood that looney behavior."
Keith, Lanfear, lizzy1e and 1 others like this.
Old 06-17-2023, 07:16 AM   #29 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

I've gone down the rabbit hole from mcnally being mentioned on Chu and A and the ghost of the recent chat/reddit weirdness. This is a lot, but it's seeing a version of human behavior that doesn't know how to process their emotions in relation to a reality that they can't personally control. I know a lot of people have dealt with this behavior so it's a good example of red flags that unfortunately come into your life.
Keith likes this.
Old 06-17-2023, 08:29 AM   #30 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

But what are the flags? Saadia sure, nothing but flags. McNally?