Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums My Name Is Keith

My Name Is Keith Keith's show

Like Tree49Likes

Old 07-03-2013, 06:46 AM   #11 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzgal View Post
And I want to echo what was said above -- you are not a bad person.
I never said he wasn't a bad person.
Scumhook likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 06:58 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianAlt View Post
I never said he wasn't a bad person.
Edit: I need coffee. I read this wrong the first time.

I just meant I was echoing what bward said above, not referencing your post.
BrianAlt likes this.

Last edited by Blitzgal; 07-03-2013 at 07:16 AM.
Old 07-03-2013, 08:25 AM   #13 (permalink)

Angry

I'm only about a third of the way in so far but have to ask...Will I still want to kick Danny in his favorite kidney by the end of the show? It's frustrating (so far) listening to him give details about some of the horrible things his ex-girlfriend did to him while he goes on and on about how great he thinks she is. It seems like the only time he isn't an emotional punching bag is when he lashes out randomly and unnecessarily at people like Keith and Elvis who are only trying to help.
Old 07-03-2013, 09:14 AM   #14 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czarveillance View Post
I'm only about a third of the way in so far but have to ask...Will I still want to kick Danny in his favorite kidney by the end of the show?
Which answer will encourage you to listen to the rest?
Czarveillance likes this.
Old 07-03-2013, 09:27 AM   #15 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

It all ends with Danny saying, "Just joshin'! See you guys tomorrow!"
Old 07-03-2013, 11:02 AM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianAlt View Post
Which answer will encourage you to listen to the rest?
I'll still finish listening either way but just looking for some indication whether or not it gets less aggravating the more it continues. This show is yet another reason why everyone needs to be VIP.
BrianAlt likes this.
Old 07-03-2013, 05:43 PM   #17 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czarveillance View Post
I'll still finish listening either way but just looking for some indication whether or not it gets less aggravating the more it continues. This show is yet another reason why everyone needs to be VIP.
The show does get less aggravating because Andrea comes and is open and honest. She may be a "mess" but at least she understand why, which in my book is not a mess.

Danny on the other hand should not listen to the show because he is not emotionally mature enough to learn from it. It would just eat him up inside. I'm not saying I'm any better emotionally, its just easier to see stuff in others vs yourself. Danny is/tries to be such a nice person but all these lashing out cancels it out. It makes for a great show but it does not help out a personal life. At least he is not quite as severe as the crazy Canadian.

The worst part of the show is Danny does not understand the word specific, he names 3-5 specific events through a 3 hrs show vs. Andrea names 3 events in her first 4 minutes. Everything he says is a generic word for a event that has happened.

Danny don't move back to OK if you do you will probably get back with this bitch and ruining your life doing it. If you do decide to leave NYC go somewhere else some other large city and work your way back to NYC. Don't give up, keep fighting, you wanted to be a comedian go out there and fight for it. There is always a way to survive. The only people that don't get somewhere are the ones who don't go for it.
Keith and Dean from Australia like this.
Old 07-03-2013, 06:06 PM   #18 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I spent most of my night shift listening to this and I can't decide what was more stressful - the patient who was bleeding out after nasal and facial surgery or listening to Danny's "very, very close to McNally" deconstruction. ( I of course say this with love ).

Danny's talent as a writer blows my emotions and I think he should definitely up his output in this regard. It is cathartic especially if you want to unload some baggage onto a page in a creative way and the work of Danny I've read thus far is fucking genius.

Danny's whole "Leaving Las Vegas" internal torment thing is 80% bullshit - it's real for sure - but it's bullshit that needs to be jettisoned now. The other 20% is worthy of exploration but only with the aim of jettisoning that as well.

Write Danny. Write. You should be fucking literary famous inside 2 years.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
littlp and Scumhook like this.
Old 07-03-2013, 10:56 PM   #19 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

And this guy is using Tapatalk 2, so you know he means it.
Old 07-03-2013, 11:36 PM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean from Australia View Post

Danny's whole "Leaving Las Vegas" internal torment thing is 80% bullshit - it's real for sure - but it's bullshit that needs to be jettisoned now. The other 20% is worthy of exploration but only with the aim of jettisoning that as well.
I don't remember that part. Would you mind nutshelling what I said for me?