Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums INTERNment

INTERNment The Interns' show

Old 06-30-2012, 01:25 PM   #11 (permalink)

Great episode. I just wanted to mention how important that advice of Keith's was to me. "Being an adult means never having to be uncomfortable" had a terrific impact on my life. I went from being apologetic in public and angry in private to "who gives a shit?" in public and happy in private. Nobody can beat you up or build you up as much as you can.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 11:58 PM   #12 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucho View Post

It might be geographically impossible right now but I bet an episode with Emmy, Jess and Newsy would be fabuloso. The obvious host to request would be Patrice
Keith and chemda, PLEASE make this happen.
Old 07-01-2012, 01:31 PM   #13 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Yay! Thank you Lauren for delivering the smooth sounds of Kyle Thompson to my ears. This was a great show. I liked hearing you get more comfortable as the interview continued and you really got great answers out of some cool people.

...I really want to like Mike, but I can't get past the douche in his voice. Still, his experience with the show is one of the most interesting.
Old 07-01-2012, 05:59 PM   #14 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Mikes douchiness coming from repressing the gay in him totally makes sense
Old 07-01-2012, 08:32 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalalemon View Post
Yay! Thank you Lauren for delivering the smooth sounds of Kyle Thompson to my ears. This was a great show. I liked hearing you get more comfortable as the interview continued and you really got great answers out of some cool people.

...I really want to like Mike, but I can't get past the douche in his voice. Still, his experience with the show is one of the most interesting.
I really hate my voice too but, whatdya gonna do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufio View Post
Mikes douchiness coming from repressing the gay in him totally makes sense
I was going to name on specifically because you are by far the worst troll i've experienced in regards to me, but I realized that'd just validate your troll ego. I'm an adult now and I genuinely have more important things to worry about.
Old 07-01-2012, 08:57 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astigos View Post
I was going to name on specifically because you are by far the worst troll i've experienced in regards to me, but I realized that'd just validate your troll ego. I'm an adult now and I genuinely have more important things to worry about.
Relax, the world doesn't revolve around you, I troll everyone equally.
Old 07-02-2012, 12:14 AM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufio View Post
Relax, the world doesn't revolve around you, I troll everyone equally.
And you do quite a fine job if I may say so myself.
Old 07-11-2012, 07:11 PM   #18 (permalink)

Sorry it's taken so long to respond guys! Here goes my answers! (This is Gerald by the by)

1. Compare and contrast Keith's and Chemda's management styles.

Chemda is great at micromanaging. She usually has a shit ton of administrative work to get done that she'll ask us to help her with based on what we're good at. Everything from making flyers and looking at videos to getting her seltzer water ready for the show.

Keith usually does his own thing. Gets material ready for the show, looks at audio, it's all stuff that's super specific to him or the show.

But in the end everything we do has to be checked by both Keith and Chemda. One of them never OKs anything without the other.

2. When the guest come, who greets them and entertains them? What happens? Are you allowed to converse with them?

Guests usually come pretty close to show time. Since I'm newer introductions are pretty much always in order but most of the time their attention turns quickly back to Keith and Chemda. There's not really time for entertaining per say. If the guest is early enough Chemda will offer food (as she does everybody) but there's always so much work to be done they're either finishing up something or sort of briefly going over what's been going on in the guests lives.

3. Outside of KATG, what are you passionate about? What are your future plans?

Hopefully one day I'll be a graphic designer of some sort... but we'll see what happens.

4. What makes Keith and Chemda really mad?

Customer service and when we order something that needs to be returned for whatever reason.

5. What makes each of them very, very happy?

When a KATG project works out better than expeected

6. If you were to meet someone through a KATG event to fool around with, what or who are you looking for?

If I told you the answer to this question I think it would hinder my chances tenfold.

7. Who's your celebrity crush?

I'll come back to this..

8. What is your favorite food, drink, drug, color, animal, music, movie, book?

Food: Sushi or Curry. I love anything raw and or spicy
drink: Whiskey Ginger
Drug: Weed or Shrooms
Color: Teal
Animal: I hate animals
Music: Brian Jonestown Massacre, Beach Boys, Bright Eyes, Dandy Warhols, Joy Division, New order, Paganini is my favorite Violinist though for concertos I would have to consider Tchaikovsky's in D major and my favorite pianist would be John Field. The list could go on.
Movie: "Alright Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my closeup" - YouTube Maybe Annie Hall too?
Book: Too many to pick just one but I just finished Foundation Trilogy and it was spectacular!

These questions are hard. Can I amend them..

9. As a listener of KATG, what exactly drew you in? How did you get hooked?

This is going to sound fucking retarded but: Keith and Chemda have always been super earnest and know don't often waver when it comes to their own morals. Though perhaps some people would disagree with shitting in a coworkers desk drawer who brought in shit cookies..

10. When you finish a long day of boring work what do you do?

What does any college student do? Get fucked up PARTY SUPER PARTY!!!!

Last edited by castlecastle; 07-11-2012 at 07:15 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 07-11-2012, 08:33 PM   #19 (permalink)

I was under the impression that these questions were going to be used for the next episode.

YOU RUINED EVERYTHING, GERALD!!
Old 07-11-2012, 08:41 PM   #20 (permalink)

BUT MY VOICE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hehe Also, I have no web presence and would like to stop being a lurker and participate in the community.