Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   INTERNment (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f28/)
-   -   INTERNment #4 (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f28/internment-4-a-17360/)

Keith 10-18-2012 06:54 PM

INTERNment #4

Episode #4 of the series features KATG's very first intern Emmy, ex-intern Lucas, and current intern Danny; hosted by Brother Love

Click the play to listen
This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 1,600 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • INTERNment podcast
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to Join KATG VIP today!

Click here for more details on KATG VIP.

Earl Dukes 10-20-2012 03:57 AM

Emmy and Danny were spot on at the end. Until recently when I got a computer, I never realized there was such a disparity between KATG and other podcasts. They're the secret weapon of the comedy world, and it's only a matter of time before they nuke the fuck out of everybody. Maron's got a TV show, Nikki and Sara have a show.. it feels like KATG has gotten left in the dust. Not that TV is the top of the ladder, but they deserve recognition for what they've achieved and for what they've helped others accomplish. Keith and Chemda work harder than anybody in the game, and the way things are looking, they're definitely moving into some uncharted territory. Emmy and Danny are my top picks for the KATG fantasy league. Big ups to those two for making great points.

ScubaSteve24 10-24-2012 07:56 PM

As I listened, I had this overwhelming feeling that I wanted to hear brother love doing interview bands. I never heard it as a guest, but he's got just the right style to interview bands. I want him to interview Bridget and the squares, and everyone. My suggestion.. The Brother Love Rockin Power OWWur!

Awesome episode.

CDspace 10-27-2012 03:15 AM

I think this was the best episode yet. BroLo not only kept it fun, but also kept on topic on what the intern experience is like. As far as what being an intern is like, this was probably the most informative episode yet.

dannyhatch 10-27-2012 04:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CDspace (Post 736711)
I think this was the best episode yet. BroLo not only kept it fun, but also kept on topic on what the intern experience is like. As far as what being an intern is like, this was probably the most informative episode yet.

Yer goddamn right it was informative. We're a very pro-information bunch of people over here in Keith and The Girl land. Sure, I'm still kind of drunk as I type this, but the sentiment still remains the same. (Just like the song.)

JorgeT 05-09-2013 08:18 AM

Are we going to have any more INTERNments? Those were fun!

Keith 05-09-2013 09:27 AM

Yes. I love 'em.

kalimkhan0900 12-01-2014 04:22 AM

I examine your post, but i think that there should be more talk about the threat that have initial started, so that the reasonable amount of data'll be available for decision, However, Nice post to talk about, well i like this. Regards

McCarroll 12-02-2014 11:48 PM

babyboomer clean comedian

Keith and the girl is a nice form and i got so much interesting facts from here and these are really unique by the time and i am also enjoying to watch your video and it is really entertaining.Your comedy segment is full of so much excitement and i appreciate this work and like it a lot .In these days comedy shows are on the peak in each and every segments well as in each organization occasion festival every body keen for comedy shows an it create great atmosphere.so it provide so enjoyable and funniest shows that change the mood as well as it is also beneficial for good health and feel to happy and excited.The comedy shows are on the top demand during these days with great effect ability. Now there is a time to get some more entertainment from outside because we are with experienced great comedy with huge audience and membership followers all across the world and they really enjoy our comedian shows as well as we also try with new new stuff that realize you great pleasure with it and you feel really different with fun.So get more entertainment and booking for shows to click on link soon.Just one click away from our services.Don't forget to click on link, C J McCarroll VIDEOS
:) :) :)

Scumhook 12-02-2014 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McCarroll (Post 835502)

Keith and the girl is a nice form and i got so much interesting facts from here and these are really unique by the time and i am also enjoying to watch your video and it is really entertaining.Your comedy segment is full of so much excitement and i appreciate this work and like it a lot .In these days comedy shows are on the peak in each and every segments well as in each organization occasion festival every body keen for comedy shows an it create great atmosphere.so it provide so enjoyable and funniest shows that change the mood as well as it is also beneficial for good health and feel to happy and excited.The comedy shows are on the top demand during these days with great effect ability. Now there is a time to get some more entertainment from outside because we are with experienced great comedy with huge audience and membership followers all across the world and they really enjoy our comedian shows as well as we also try with new new stuff that realize you great pleasure with it and you feel really different with fun.So get more entertainment and booking for shows to click on link soon.Just one click away from our services.Don't forget to click on link, C J McCarroll VIDEOS
:) :) :)

http://i.imgur.com/cfXKi.png