Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   That's the Show with Danny (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f29/)
-   -   109: New Year, New Us (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f29/109-new-year-new-us-19051/)

Michael's Servant 01-08-2015 11:00 AM

109: New Year, New Us

We made it! New year, new us, baby! Welcome home to That’s Your Show, You're Danny. I’m so excited to start the show off right: with another dispatch from the 69th dimension of my poisoned brain. That’s right, party animals, here’s another entry from what is for all purposes my diary. It’s all in there. Emotional talk, relationship talk, even some literature talk. You want it, you got it. 2015’s gonna be the year it all turns around for us. Just like 2014 was supposed to be, but I’m for real this time.

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!

Kilrouy fels 01-09-2015 05:45 AM

Hey Danny, just a word of warning.
There is a very prominent artery that runs down the inner thigh, the femoral artery. Cutting that is bad news if your not shooting for suicide.

If you're going to cut/burn yourself, outer thigh, shoulder, chest and pelvis areas are probably the safest and won't show in shorts and short sleeves.

So until you want to take the leap, keep self-harm safe.

Lanfear 01-09-2015 06:02 AM

I have seen the honor system water stands in the Dublin airport as well and always wondered what percent of people didn't pay. I think some of the money goes to charity so they make you feel extra bad for not paying.
Never seen this at other airports though.

sinelex 01-10-2015 04:56 PM

Danny, Outstanding recommendation on Ty Segall's Manipulator. It is most definitely one of the best albums of the year.

Keith, you need to spend some time with this one. Repeated listening rewards; those are usually the albums that stand the test of time. And I'm even older and more stuck in the past than you are...

Keith 01-10-2015 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sinelex (Post 837117)
Danny, Outstanding recommendation on Ty Segall's Manipulator. It is most definitely one of the best albums of the year.

Keith, you need to spend some time with this one.

ABSOLUTELY!

O-mizzy 01-12-2015 04:22 PM

Jesus already Danny

Okay Danny, you don't have fucking depression - or if you do it's only a small portion of what is happening to you.

What is really causing you problems is this!
Borderline Personality Disorder Symptoms | Psych Central

I think you might be able to relate to a lot of the symptoms.
The good news is that its very manageable with the right treatment (Dialectical Behavioral Therapy). There are definitely programs in the NYC area and your insurance should pay for them.

I am in the mental health field so this isn't some noob recommending something random (like scientology). Just read through the link above and see if it applies to you. A lot of times psychiatrists don't tell patients that this is their issue and they continue to go in a downward spiral with their behaviors.

Hope this helps! Love your show and feel for you bud. I hope, even if you don't feel this is the right answer, that you eventually find a solution.