Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   That's the Show with Danny (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f29/)
-   -   11: Triumphant Return (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f29/11-triumphant-return-17401/)

Keith 11-08-2012 07:23 PM

11: Triumphant Return

After being unable to record an episode due to the Hurricane San D. Frankenstorm (add THAT loss to your death toll, Bloomberg!), Danny and his friends Keith and Chemda are back! Danny starts the show strong, but loses some confidence about halfway through. Luckily, Keith is super supportive and helps Danny realize his inner-Batman and climb out of his pit of despair. That’s a Batman reference, folks. In the end, Danny and Keith develop a greater understanding (or is it FUNderstanding?) for each other, and Chemda is also very supportive. It’s like, geez Chemda. Quit typecasting yourself.

Foreign Films and Modern Plays

Danny Hatch (dannyhatch) on Twitter

Click here to join VIP today!

Dean from Australia 11-08-2012 08:34 PM

As I was listening and Danny asked Keith 'Are you not entertained?' I couldn't help but picture Danny dressed as Joaquin Phoenix as the Emperor in 'Gladiator' looking down on Keith/Russell Crowe in the arena below him while Chemda was feeding Danny grapes and giggling like a girly girl beside him. Suffice to say, I was pissing myself laughing.

You finally won me.

And your book is on my smartphone.

dannyhatch 11-10-2012 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dean from Australia (Post 737544)
As I was listening and Danny asked Keith 'Are you not entertained?' I couldn't help but picture Danny dressed as Joaquin Phoenix as the Emperor in 'Gladiator' looking down on Keith/Russell Crowe in the arena below him while Chemda was feeding Danny grapes and giggling like a girly girl beside him. Suffice to say, I was pissing myself laughing.

You finally won me.

And your book is on my smartphone.

Thanks, Dean. We've come a long way together. It's been a strange journey.

Here are links to my book if you want to get it: Miserabilia: Danny Hatch: Amazon.com: Kindle Store

Miserabilia by Danny Hatch (eBook) - Lulu

Kay, love you bye.

Bucho 11-10-2012 07:32 PM

I listened to the episode twice in a row. Part of me wants to pinpoint the things that made me laugh the most but another part of me doesn't want to say what those specifics are just in case Danny starts self-consciously leaning on those things.

He's a smart guy so I should probably give him the benefit of the doubt, but I'm going with the latter for now, mostly because I'm too lazy to write more. Which is one of many reasons I'd be horrible at writing novels.

sockle 11-19-2012 01:57 PM

Danny's move pick flick of the wick is a good boy is my new favourite thing ever.

;_____; So beautiful

Scruples 11-20-2012 07:50 AM

I finally became a VIP, and of the new content I had access to, I chose to start with That's the Show with Danny. I have to say alone it's not worth the cost, because it is worth SOOO much more. I love this show. I feel like I found the best deal the Internet has to offer. I look forward to hear how you and your show grow in, what I hope to be, a long and fruitful future.

Your new fan for life
Scruples

Bucho 11-20-2012 01:55 PM

You are correct to feel that way Scruples.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sockle (Post 738116)
Danny's move pick flick of the wick is a good boy is my new favourite thing ever.

It gets me every single time.