Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   That's the Show with Danny (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f29/)
-   -   114: Alive II (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f29/114-alive-ii-19140/)

Michael's Servant 02-19-2015 11:01 AM

114: Alive II

Live from New York, it's Thursday afternoon! That's right, it's our 1st-ever 2nd live episode in a row, and I'd like to thank you for listening. Chemda's off getting hitched but we've got some great calls from listeners to help fill her shoes. Okay, see you next week. If I'm dating your daughter please stop listening to this episode.

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!

Rosa 02-19-2015 11:43 AM

Guys, should I really have sent my folks an episode of what's a show, who's danny? Maybe not, but they did ask to see it and I figured I was better off curating the experience and quelling their curiosity than letting them seek it all out on their own...

plus I just love that episode with Tom Sharpling! AND while it contains quite a bit of dick sucking discussion (not exactly the first thing you want to tell your parents about your new beau), I honestly bet my dad laughed the hardest at the 'Republican Hello'.

For the record, here's exactly what my father had to say in his email:
"I liked Danny's video. He seems sweet and nice, and very personable. I have to admit not understanding exactly what makes his show a 'show', as it seems like some nice, bright young people hanging out & bull-shitting...Then again, that's all TV talk shows are, so whatever..."

Honestly, that's a great review from a man who's never listened to a podcast and is generally pretty dismissive of most popular media. A+ Danny.

Sorin Markov 02-19-2015 06:13 PM

Best new guest: cindy's ghost
Most ridiculous moment (and best impression): rosa-weekend-recap by Keith (featuring: rosa-constrictor)

tsaylor 02-19-2015 06:47 PM

Why no video this time?

Keith 02-19-2015 07:18 PM

The video crew is celebrating a marriage right now.

Eric M 02-21-2015 08:40 AM

Keith and the Danny time is awesome. Not that I was sad to get a show but I was surprised Keith wouldnt go to hawaii for the wedding.

Bucho 02-25-2015 01:02 AM

Friggin' hilarious you (literal) guys.