Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   That's the Show with Danny (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f29/)
-   -   117: The One with Mara Wilson (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f29/117-one-mara-wilson-19182/)

Michael's Servant 03-19-2015 11:00 AM

117: The One with Mara Wilson

Welcome, one and all, to another edition of You Have a Show, Danny. I'm your host, my parents. Wow! What an amazing show we have today! Our son Danny has had a number of excellent guests on his show, but perhaps none more excellent than The Faceless Old Woman herself, Mara Wilson! Do you like Mara Wilson? Of course you do! If that's not enough to get you excited (and really, how couldn't it?) stick around for discussions about confronting death, antidepressants that make our Danny and Mara angry, and whether or not our son's girlfriend is only dating him so she can study his brain while he's asleep (our money's on yes). What a fantastic episode! Thank you everybody so much for listening! We may be divorced but we still love you very much.

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!

Eric M 03-21-2015 11:57 AM

I love Mara. Danny's good too.

Bucho 03-23-2015 01:17 AM

When we play high-low tonight after some awesome hot sex and my wife asks me what my high of the day was I'm going to say it was hearing Danny The Hatch Hatch talk about what Tom Scharpling said to him. She'll understand, and even if she doesn't she'll still love me for being honest. And even if she doesn't and we get a divorce at least I'll still have that moment when I was hearing Danny The Hatch Hatch talk about what Tom Scharpling said to him to keep me warm at night.

p.s. Mara's so great. No wonder her and K-Hel are buds.

p.p.s. A++++++++++++++++ for this episode.

dannyhatch 03-23-2015 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bucho (Post 840839)
When we play high-low tonight after some awesome hot sex and my wife asks me what my high of the day was I'm going to say it was hearing Danny The Hatch Hatch talk about what Tom Scharpling said to him. She'll understand, and even if she doesn't she'll still love me for being honest. And even if she doesn't and we get a divorce at least I'll still have that moment when I was hearing Danny The Hatch Hatch talk about what Tom Scharpling said to him to keep me warm at night.

p.s. Mara's so great. No wonder her and K-Hel are buds.

p.p.s. A++++++++++++++++ for this episode.

Oh Bucho <3. Thank you.

Eric's good too.

Bucho 03-24-2015 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dannyhatch (Post 840846)
Oh Bucho <3. Thank you.

Eric's good too.

Super <3 bro.