Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   That's the Show with Danny (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f29/)
-   -   12: Butthurt (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f29/12-butthurt-17414/)

Keith 11-15-2012 01:37 PM

12: Butthurt

On this episode, Danny and Lucas get into an argument about who's gayer, Keith and Danny get into an argument about whose fault it would be if Lucas killed himself, Chemda and Keith get into an argument about diving boards, and Danny and his life get into an argument about what to do next. Oh, this is a fun one, folks.

Foreign Films and Modern Plays

Danny Hatch (dannyhatch) on Twitter

Danny Hatch on Facebook

Click here to join VIP today!

bluecrucial 11-15-2012 09:58 PM

Definitely needs to be polls in each ep just to make Danny more uncomfortable on the next one.

Love this show. Just love it as awkward as possible... Also I'm part of the hidden things going on around you.

dannyhatch 11-16-2012 04:18 PM

Maybe I'm biased (no, I'm certainly biased) but I wouldn't call these shows awkward anymore. Sure, the jokes bombing in the monologue can be awkward, but that's more or less expected by now, no? Psychotic is right on the money, awkward maybe not as much.

Bucho 11-16-2012 04:29 PM

I continue to love this show.

Keith 11-16-2012 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dannyhatch (Post 737986)
awkward maybe not as much.

But maybe awkward much.

Dean from Australia 11-16-2012 07:47 PM

I remember my Dad recalling that there were a number of questions on the Australian Army psych evaluation form related to whether one looks at their feces in the toilet after they take a dump. The trick to the test was that they ask the same question in several different ways in order to see if the candidate will answer the question the same way each time.

I think it means you're a potential nutter if you don't look at your shit in the bowl each time.

Personally, I look at my shit each time I take a dump to make sure I'm healthy. Bowel cancer is one of the prevalent forms of cancer in adults aged 35 - 45. The other day I took a dump that felt as though I was splitting myself in two. It was a frigging huge log for sure and I bled for it ...

Just in case you were interested.

Bucho 11-16-2012 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dean from Australia (Post 738002)
Personally, I look at my shit each time I take a dump to make sure I'm healthy.

You're a medico though Dean, so you know what to look for scientifically.

I have no idea what the symptoms are so I just look at mine out of artistic appreciation.

dannyhatch 11-18-2012 04:04 AM

Really? Awkward? I don't see it, and I'm pretty familiar with awkward things.

dannyhatch 11-18-2012 04:05 AM

Also, all of you, thanks for your support and telling me you're into the show. It really means a lot to me and I don't ignore or brush off any of it. And Dean, thank you for the poop advice/support as well.

Dean from Australia 11-18-2012 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bucho (Post 738007)
You're a medico though Dean, so you know what to look for scientifically.

Screw that...I look at mine just so I can bask in the glory of my own poop shootin' skills! Which I then tell everybody in ear shot all about.