Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   That's the Show with Danny (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f29/)
-   -   131: Another Awkward Fight Show (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f29/131-another-awkward-fight-show-19383/)

Bucho 07-03-2015 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle (Post 845322)
I liked Chemda's comparison to Howard Stern ...

One of them said on this episode that for years nobody knew Stern had writers. Did he hide it?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jo_Culprit (Post 845342)
I have to agree with Keith though that Danny should have raised the point earlier ...

Keith brought it up though Jo_Culprit. Obviously it was raised earlier.

Thumbnail 07-05-2015 05:36 AM

Feelings for this show:

Fun, good show.
Danny said whaaaaaat?
Under the table, stacked a smaller table on top of the bigger table, not enough tables in this house, kill me!
Well Keith has a point.
Well Danny has a point.
Chemda should be my therapist.
Must watch video of this.
Oh, so this was a straight up HR conversation.

BadderWorse 07-06-2015 07:33 PM

Mandatory Viewing

I genuinely think that this episode should be heard (or seen) by everyone who is having communication issues with their SO/Family Member/Friend/Co-Worker etc.

Not only was it informative on the type of approach one should use, but also what to do when talking about it fails. I loved the way it was stressed that "now that it's known, how do we move on from here?" Sorta like a more graceful way to say "What do we do now?"

Chemda, I wish you were able to facilitate all of my conversations with people. Unfortunately, life isn't that easy!

Enunciated Piffle 07-07-2015 01:35 AM

Either I've seriously mis-judged Danny's taste in music, or I gots a keeper here. Would love to hear Danny play this track on his show.

It's romantic. Summer-y. Hint of old lo fi recording. Self Deprecating. Lulling. Subtle, yet total rock out. Beautiful.

Yeah?

Enunciated Piffle 07-09-2015 12:51 PM

Donde esta el Danny?

It's thursday. I'm not seeing a new TTSWD...

Should Danny Boys be concerned :confused:

thirteen 07-09-2015 01:14 PM

MOAR DANNY

Sparrow 07-09-2015 01:16 PM

from what i gathered Rosa gave Danny a super bug and he's been convalescing this week. send some sweet love his way if you feel lead.

CsisandDesist 07-09-2015 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparrow (Post 845646)
from what i gathered Rosa gave Danny a super bug and he's been convalescing this week. send some sweet love his way if you feel lead.

I doubt it was a super bug. It's likely related to the fact that I've seen Danny with his shirt off more times in the last three days from the pizza videos etc. He likely just caught a chill and got a cold. :)

dannyhatch 07-09-2015 03:57 PM

sorry, no show this week.

Keith 07-09-2015 04:14 PM

WHAAAAAAAAATTT???!!!!!!!