Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   That's the Show with Danny (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f29/)
-   -   132: Captain Barnes Would Like To See You (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f29/132-captain-barnes-would-like-see-you-19409/)

Michael's Servant 07-16-2015 11:00 AM

132: Captain Barnes Would Like To See You

Marga Gomez is here and we're back on top, baby! Come for the fun behind-the-scenes anecdotes from the set of Sphere, stay for the fun behind-the-scenes anecdotes from the set of Sphere! Marga is wonderful and we're so happy to finally welcome her to the morning zoo crew! See you next week!

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!

Rosa 07-16-2015 06:00 PM

Ahhhhhh!!! Loved loved loved this. Marga was fabulous and I'm still grinning like an idiot that she answered all my questions (and said I was cool!). #swoon

I do love sphere. I totally wanted to be a deep sea explorer for a long time. But I agree, the deep sea is way scarier than space. Literally no human has ever died in space (shocking, I know! wtf Gravity??). I mean, plenty of people have died on the way up and on the way down, but they alway perish in our atmosphere. The sea on the other hand has swallowed many a seaman. I guess my love affair with the sea is not so unlike my love affair with the Hatch.

Oh! And it was also very touching (and reassuring) to see the whole gang back together again. and getting along so well! I felt the love.

Aces

Eric M 07-16-2015 08:06 PM

I jerk off just like Danny. Medium size towel right above your dick covering most of the chest for easy clean up. Sometimes you end up pointing too far back or just shoot really high when you hold it back a few times and you hit your face. Its the hazard of being on your back. Still the best way though.

Keith 07-17-2015 01:05 AM

Where's the towel now?

Sparrow 07-17-2015 02:39 AM

Malcolm in the Middle is a well told story. i rediscovered it on Netflix a while ago. holds up as an adult. whole heartedly second the recommendation.

Eric M 07-17-2015 05:52 AM

Next to my bed lol I have like 4 designated towels I use them 3-4 times and then wash them

Keith 07-17-2015 07:30 AM

Take a pic please.

Eric M 07-17-2015 12:39 PM

Well now you're just being weird.

Enunciated Piffle 07-17-2015 02:04 PM

Can you sculpt with old jizz towels? It could be a new medium.

I would title the work Art I Put Myself Into or The Sculpture Says No Touching

Bucho 07-17-2015 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparrow (Post 845902)
Malcolm in the Middle is a well told story. i rediscovered it on Netflix a while ago. holds up as an adult. whole heartedly second the recommendation.

Word, that show is way underrated. In the pre-30 Rock era it may even have been the best sitcom in the world. And I mean the whole world.