Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   That's the Show with Danny (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f29/)
-   -   133: Essential Listening (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f29/133-essential-listening-19421/)

Michael's Servant 07-23-2015 11:00 AM

133: Essential Listening

Holy shit, everyone. We did it! We’re back! Welcome, my Danny Men and Women, to the latest and greatest edition of Wait, What Show Is This Again?! I’m your host, Huh? Today, Keith and I almost manage to have a full conversation. A truly historic event! Go to KATG.com/tour to make some Morning Zoo Dreams come true, baby! Okay, I’m going to hang up now.

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!

Enunciated Piffle 07-23-2015 04:29 PM

As Keith most certainly knows, Wilco is playing here in Missoula at the local Big Sky Brewery. It's on the edge of town in a big, glorious outdoor venue. Super Stoked excited.

Season 2 of Bojack has really added a lot of depth to his character. For being a cartoon, it's really kind of heavy. Deep, even. I like the revelations in season 2, but don't think the hilarity of s1 ep "Bojack hates the troops" where Patton Oswalt voices the navy seal, has been topped. Holy. Fuck. When he goes on the news...

FingerLakes 07-23-2015 05:40 PM

I'm into Bojack but am taking it slowly, one or two eps a week. I only binge on things like Buffy and The Killing and Bob's Burgers. Maybe when I get to that spike near the end of season 1 you mention it will make me binge

I want to like Grace and Frankie more than I do but I won't give up on it. I found the "our husbands are GAY! Now what?! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯" plot to be surprisingly...dated? It seems very 90s for that to be the BIG issue that spawns all the interactions, that are ultimately more important and interesting, have to keep referring to.

Dean from Australia 07-23-2015 11:13 PM

Well - you got me. Visited Wilco's site and spent 5 minutes staring at a picture of a cat that was blinking back at me before downloading the album.

Listening to it right now...which means I had to turn off the show...that's okay isn't it Danny?