Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   That's the Show with Danny (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f29/)
-   -   136: Are You There Netflix? (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f29/136-you-there-netflix-19455/)

Michael's Servant 08-13-2015 11:00 AM

136: Are You There Netflix?

Another one for the ages! Trivial Pursuit with Mara Wilson loser Mara Wilson joins The Morning Zoo Crew to discuss the GOP Debate, her love affair with science, and who the second assistant camera operator on Matilda was. This show has it all! Well, it has those things at least. Come on. Don't be greedy.

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!

Enunciated Piffle 08-13-2015 12:30 PM

Holy moly. IS DANNY 'NEGGING' THE GREAT MARA WILSON??? I didn't know you could do that. As in, I didn't know it to be done.

Also, how great does Mara look in that dress? This Danny is onto something. You start dating a smart brunette and the rest of 'em take notice. Maybe it's just that blue dress...

Is she on route to an audition? What's the occasion. Goodness. All spiffed up for a TTSWD ep. That's class.

Sparrow 08-13-2015 01:40 PM

Avant Gardener is great. listen to the whole thing if you feel like being cool. the album is 'A Sea of Split Peas.' it is also amazing.

NazT N8 08-13-2015 04:12 PM

Thanks Danny. I now have a crush on Mara Wilson's boobs.

sarahtomandjill 08-13-2015 04:35 PM

Tour Bus problem

Courtesy Flush. Ever heard of it? I'm surprised Keith doesn't know this after being in prison. Flush at the beginning, middle and end of your session. The odor does not build up in the room and everyone appreciates it. Uses more water but totally worth it. Try it. You're welcome.

dannyhatch 08-13-2015 04:54 PM

Problem solved, as far as I'm concerned.

Enunciated Piffle 08-13-2015 08:36 PM

Danny referring to Mara as a 'Boss Bitch' was like if Justin Bieber wandered into NPR asking if Terry Gross "twerked a lot"

Great ep. Courtney Barnett is great in that you kinda like her songs initially, but then love them more and more with each listen.

The Girl 08-14-2015 07:14 AM

RT me bros!

It's the fucking title!!! I knew it's a good idea!!!!

FingerLakes 08-14-2015 06:47 PM

Mmm finally on season2 of Bojack. So good

I can't wait for the inevitable episode where we hear Danny and Rosa have started role-playing as Charlie Brown and Lucy when they fuck. With a football-shapped dildo, of course

FingerLakes 08-20-2015 08:44 PM

that chicken ep of Bojack really fucked my shit up