Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   That's the Show with Danny (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f29/)
-   -   15: Holden Caulfield? More like Holden Great Conversations! High Five! (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f29/15-holden-caulfield-more-like-holden-great-conversations-high-five-17471/)

Keith 12-20-2012 04:40 PM

15: Holden Caulfield? More like Holden Great Conversations! High Five!

1 Attachment(s)
On this episode, it's just Chemda and Danny. Just like old times except this is the first time this has happened on the Danny show, so it's actually nothing like old times. Tune in if you like good talks. Literature, movies, crushes, what have you. Tune out if you like hearing Danny get flustered because he holds it together like a champ in this episode.

Foreign Films and Modern Plays

Danny Hatch (dannyhatch) on Twitter

Danny Hatch on Facebook

Click here to join VIP today!

DanClass 12-21-2012 01:19 AM

this was a great episode but i look forward to the next NORMAL episode when keith is there to intimidate Danny and get him all flustered and shit

make up for old times Keet

roon his monologue

/nods

The Girl 12-23-2012 05:47 PM

This episode was really special to me. I truly think that Danny and I have a very special bond and I am really happy to know him. I think that this episode highlights a bit of that.

I'm glad that we get these weekly posts from him because, in a way, it documents small pieces of Danny and our lives and shows a growth that is fun to hear now and will be a part of Danny's (and our) history to visit in the future.

In my head = wow and wow.

bw81 01-06-2013 07:41 PM

Loved this episode, as I do all the TTSWD's. I always check the clock around the 12 minute mark and any time it starts going longer I think, "Go get 'em, Danny." Longer shows lead to better convo's, like it.

juliofromny 01-17-2013 06:32 PM

So the Marathon prompted me to finally sign up for a VIP membership. Luckily I know was able to afford it finally. This episode prompted me to make sure I was following Danny on Twitter and tumblr. It also prompted me to do a quick one-click buy of "Miserabilia". I really enjoyed this conversation and the literature talk. It's making me want to revisit some of those old novels that I read back in high school.

I'm also glad that Lauren is making Chemda see Shakespeare in a different light. It was funny hearing Her and Keith bash the old timey writing but I always felt it was a shame that they missed out on the themes that were being portrayed in the tragedies. At least I think it's good stuff.

Also I have to commend Danny on pushing himself to do this podcast. I know how hard it is to do, especially when you keep bashing yourself as you're doing it LOL. Keep it up. I have plenty of episodes to catch up on (currently on the one with Mike and Myq) and I look forward to seeing Danny mastering his craft.

dannyhatch 01-21-2013 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by juliofromny (Post 740348)
So the Marathon prompted me to finally sign up for a VIP membership. Luckily I know was able to afford it finally. This episode prompted me to make sure I was following Danny on Twitter and tumblr. It also prompted me to do a quick one-click buy of "Miserabilia". I really enjoyed this conversation and the literature talk. It's making me want to revisit some of those old novels that I read back in high school.

I'm also glad that Lauren is making Chemda see Shakespeare in a different light. It was funny hearing Her and Keith bash the old timey writing but I always felt it was a shame that they missed out on the themes that were being portrayed in the tragedies. At least I think it's good stuff.

Also I have to commend Danny on pushing himself to do this podcast. I know how hard it is to do, especially when you keep bashing yourself as you're doing it LOL. Keep it up. I have plenty of episodes to catch up on (currently on the one with Mike and Myq) and I look forward to seeing Danny mastering his craft.

Julio, thank you so much. Reading this meant a ton to me, and I'm so happy you're into the show.

juliofromny 01-21-2013 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dannyhatch (Post 740458)
Julio, thank you so much. Reading this meant a ton to me, and I'm so happy you're into the show.

Sure thing. I'm especially in awe at your attempts to writing a monologue every week. Joke writing is hard as it is. To try to do new material every week, knock yourself over every week because it isn't necessarily well received and then picking yourself up and trying it again the following week is rather inspiring. To put yourself through such self-scrutiny but still continuing to work on your joke writing is nothing short of amazing. A lesser person would've thrown in the towel.