Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   That's the Show with Danny (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f29/)
-   -   16: DeLIVERing You Great Comedy Since 2012! Get it, Liver? (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f29/16-delivering-you-great-comedy-since-2012-get-liver-17485/)

Keith 01-07-2013 03:31 PM

16: DeLIVERing You Great Comedy Since 2012! Get it, Liver?

In this one, it's just Keith and Danny. Just a couple of bros! Actually I hate the term "bro." Ugh. No thanks. Not for me. Just a couple of DUDES. Much better. Anyway, Keith and Danny talk about movies, about life, about drinking and being poor and depressed and snoring and boob-touchin' and generally have a good time together. It's like the last episode with Chemda, but with Keith instead of Chemda and much sillier. A+. Add another one to the win column, boys!

Foreign Films and Modern Plays

Danny Hatch (dannyhatch) on Twitter

Danny Hatch on Facebook

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 1,600 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • INTERNment podcast
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to Join KATG VIP today!

bluecrucial 01-09-2013 04:30 AM

I had the exact same experience with a girl with an insulin pump. It is pretty freaky when they don't warn you about that.

For a second you think you're making out with a Terminator. A few beers also doesn't help the confusion.

Goop 01-10-2013 10:08 AM

I agree....Skyfall sucked balls. I was all hyped up about it due to the hype machine of media on it....I was fuckin bored with it.

littlp 01-10-2013 03:32 PM

It is hard to bring up the fact that you have an insulin pump in normal conversation. I never got pissed if someone accidentally bumped it or something. Also, I honestly forgot about it sometimes due to having it for 10+ years. I did make sure to mention it if I knew I was about to be intimate with someone as yes it is a pretty freaky thing to see if you aren't expecting it.

Lanfear 01-10-2013 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littlp (Post 740024)
It is hard to bring up the fact that you have an insulin pump in normal conversation. I never got pissed if someone accidentally bumped it or something. Also, I honestly forgot about it sometimes due to having it for 10+ years. I did make sure to mention it if I knew I was about to be intimate with someone as yes it is a pretty freaky thing to see if you aren't expecting it.

I wish the guy I encountered with one would have had the same courtesy as you do - because even if you know what it is when you see it (thanks weird wikipedia/google wormholes I tend to get lost in) it is SUPER weird to see without a heads up

bluecrucial 01-10-2013 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lanfear (Post 740027)
I wish the guy I encountered with one would have had the same courtesy as you do - because even if you know what it is when you see it (thanks weird wikipedia/google wormholes I tend to get lost in) it is SUPER weird to see without a heads up

This. Ya sorry I didn't mean to say I wasn't into it. It just threw me for a loop the first time. Ended up dating for a few months and after that it was fine. Was actually kinda cool that modern science can do such awesome stuff.

littlp 01-11-2013 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluecrucial (Post 740033)
This. Ya sorry I didn't mean to say I wasn't into it. It just threw me for a loop the first time. Ended up dating for a few months and after that it was fine. Was actually kinda cool that modern science can do such awesome stuff.

I totally get the being weirded out thing. It took me a while to get used to wearing it. Plus it looks fragile and is startling to realize that the person has a semi-permanent tube with a cord that looks like it would be painful to tug on (which it is, but nothing life threatening). I guess I am an anomaly. Plus it was relatively easy for me to mention it when I had to whip it out to bolus for a meal. It took a couple of years for my husband to feel comfortable with taking it off himself before we had sex.

This whole thing makes me wonder what these people's plans were once they started getting intimate because unless you are a ninja...you have to put it somewhere and even if you take it off there is still the actual site that sticks to the skin...

Bucho 01-11-2013 10:49 PM

53 minutes? YES PLEASE!

16/16 = 100% of Danny shows that I've enjoyed thoroughly.

dannyhatch 01-12-2013 12:21 AM

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. You just earned fucking earned yourself a like, friendo.

Practical Wizardry 01-13-2013 10:10 AM

Go Danny

This one was a new level of awesome. Danny and Kieth had so much rapport it was touching and it revealed how deep their bond is. More long episodes please, this show cracks me the hell up, bringing Danny's serious side into will just make me that much more psyched for the new one. VIP value delivered again.