Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   That's the Show with Danny (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f29/)
-   -   179: Take Your Family to Work Day (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f29/179-take-your-family-work-day-20016/)

Michael's Servant 07-28-2016 11:00 AM

179: Take Your Family to Work Day

Danny’s mom and sisters join the show. This is literally the most uncomfortable I have ever been on one of these, including the time Chris Gethard didn’t like it when I touched him.

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!

thirteen 07-28-2016 08:27 PM

This is the best Danny episode. Loved it.

zappbrannigan 07-29-2016 08:36 AM

Total missed opportunity for Danny to call his sisters "Bridgette and the Squares."

Todd 07-29-2016 01:19 PM

It really is growing tedious how Danny sticks with a bit way past its optimum length. This one goes on for the entire show!

On the plus side, Danny's character voicework has improved immensely!

dannyhatch 07-29-2016 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zappbrannigan (Post 854333)
Total missed opportunity for Danny to call his sisters "Bridgette and the Squares."

I tried to after the show and they all beat me up with their stares.

dannyhatch 07-29-2016 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Todd (Post 854342)
It really is growing tedious how Danny sticks with a bit way past its optimum length. This one goes on for the entire show!

On the plus side, Danny's character voicework has improved immensely!

Don't you dare Todd

Todd 07-30-2016 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dannyhatch (Post 854359)
Don't you dare Todd

It was either that, or say I thought the show was really funny. Given the number of times you cried out in frustrated anguish, I thought I chose the supportive option.

I'm only ever considering your emotions, Danny.

Jo_Culprit 07-30-2016 10:20 PM

Holy crap man, I had to watch the video for this one! It's a shame the other sister Molly was away at the army, seeing interaction with the whole set would've been swell. Overall ridiculously good episode.

I like how everyone seemed to remember events from Danny's childhood differently, especially the Aids blood thing man sheesh. I mean it makes sense that Danny's mom was just pissed with Danny at the time and not actually worried about contracting Aids from her son in hindsight since she's a nurse.

Keith: Who had the most trouble with highschool?
Mom: *Points at Danny*

Danny: Do you guys know what achieving climax is?
Mom: Shut up Daniel.

Omg there was so much gold in this episode! I think the Mom even dropped a comment insinuating she wanted Danny to exercise more.

Can we set a Kickstarter/Patreon goal for an episode with Danny's mom, Rosa and a life coach/Chemda?

littlp 08-02-2016 09:00 PM

It is episodes like this that makes me shake hands with the sadist in me...because Danny's obvious discomfort and the family ganging up on him made me laugh so hard.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

amnesiac 08-05-2016 03:11 PM

I am so down with Danny's mom

Mainly due to the fact that she wanted so badly for him to get a haircut she paid for it herself. I don't know why, but the state of Danny's hair, facial and otherwise, really distracts me.

In other news, I love the bits and I love the show! It's so much more confident than it used to be and I miss the old Danny but I love the new ballsy Danny too. I'm a die-hard Danny Boy.