Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   That's the Show with Danny (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f29/)
-   -   183: This Is 4 (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f29/183-4-a-20069/)

Michael's Servant 08-25-2016 11:00 AM

183: This Is 4

The Morning Zoo Crew celebrates four years of the show. Thanks to everyone for joining us on this extremely dumb journey.

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!

Eric M 08-25-2016 11:13 PM

Congrats Danny! Great episode and recap! Did you seriously completely make up your fandom for that author of the wizard books??

dannyhatch 08-26-2016 10:56 AM

Thank you! And yes of course I made it all up, I don't have time for wizards and spells

Jo_Culprit 08-26-2016 06:40 PM

I can't believe it's been four years already! Nice!

The recap of all the previous shows was excellent as well.

Also Danny, I don't know what to think of your mum now. When she denied the aids blood thing on the show I believed her because it just seemed silly and callous but to acknowledge it off air and hang you out to dry when the mic is on is shitty.

I was having a look through my posts from 2012 and found this:
http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forum...podcast-17076/

It's funny how things turn out

dannyhatch 08-26-2016 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jo_Culprit (Post 855058)
I can't believe it's been four years already! Nice!

The recap of all the previous shows was excellent as well.

Also Danny, I don't know what to think of your mum now. When she denied the aids blood thing on the show I believed her because it just seemed silly and callous but to acknowledge it off air and hang you out to dry when the mic is on is shitty.

I was having a look through my posts from 2012 and found this:
http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forum...podcast-17076/

It's funny how things turn out

Thank you Jo_Culprit! I remember that initial Internment thread. I had no idea it was you. Thank you for believing in me even way back then.

Please don't feel too upset at my mother. We've just had a good, long talk about many things (the AIDS blood horseshit being among them) and we're on stronger ground than we've been on in months. Thank you for empathizing (or sympathizing, I forget which one is right) with me but she never meant any harm. It was her first time on mic, after all. It was a tense time in the studio as we recorded this episode and I was probably being too harsh on her. Anyway thank you again for listening and advocating for 4 years!!! I'm very drunk and watching my roommate's Criterion Collection DVD of The Royal Tenenbaums as I type this. I hope this Friday finds you and Eric M and everyone who has ever listened to this insane show at least as well.

Z-Corn 08-27-2016 07:16 AM

Hedwig

I think it's so cool that you guys have gotten into Hedwig.

It's one of my absolute favorite pieces of music and I watch the whole movie a couple times a year and fire up the DVD to skip to song selections once a month or so.

I was inspired to do so last night after listening to the show, thanks to the conversation!

I think Keith could/would absolutely dig the music if he gave it a shot. He's pretty Woke Now...

Congrats on Four Years Danny!

craigdw 08-29-2016 01:51 PM

I'm running short on superlatives

Danny,

I don't have to tell you what my favorite part of this episode was, but here I go anyway: You and Keith reading my message in stereo. A personal high point in my life. Thanks, guys.

It was another fantastic, hilarious show.

I re-listened to the premier episode of TTSWD recently. Show #1 still holds up. It's like the Abbey Road of podcast episodes. That "Fuuuuck you, Libby" makes me laugh every time. I'm proud to say I was fan from the start.

Great reminiscing in this ep. I enjoyed going down memory lane, and can't believe it's been four years already.

Keep up the the good work, Dan.

craigdw 08-30-2016 10:50 AM

New VIP show idea

I have an idea for a great new show, and I wasn't sure where to stick it. Here seemed like a good place. (Insert a "that's what she said" from Danny)

I'm sure someone's already thought about this, but what about a show hosted by Rosa? The title would be, of course, "Rosa, Rosa, Rosa" (aka Triple R. aka Rosa Cubed). Tag line: The Doctor Is In.

She could explain interesting science stuff to we laypersons. She's fantastic whenever I hear her on any other shows, and I feel she would be a great asset to the company.

The unofficial host could be KATG's Official, Non-Permanent, Unofficial Co-Host, Danny Hatch. Not that she needs a co-host, but when you look in the dictionary under "ubiquitous," there's a picture of Danny. So.

May the God's of VIP be pleased with me.

Craig from Cleveland

dannyhatch 08-30-2016 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by craigdw (Post 855107)
I have an idea for a great new show, and I wasn't sure where to stick it. Here seemed like a good place. (Insert a "that's what she said" from Danny)

I'm sure someone's already thought about this, but what about a show hosted by Rosa? The title would be, of course, "Rosa, Rosa, Rosa" (aka Triple R. aka Rosa Cubed). Tag line: The Doctor Is In.

She could explain interesting science stuff to we laypersons. She's fantastic whenever I hear her on any other shows, and I feel she would be a great asset to the company.

The unofficial host could be KATG's Official, Non-Permanent, Unofficial Co-Host, Danny Hatch. Not that she needs a co-host, but when you look in the dictionary under "ubiquitous," there's a picture of Danny. So.

May the God's of VIP be pleased with me.

Craig from Cleveland

Craig you are more ahead of your time than you even know. Stay tuned ;)

And thank you again for your words!!!!!!!!!!!

craigdw 08-30-2016 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dannyhatch (Post 855118)
Craig you are more ahead of your time than you even know. Stay tuned ;)

And thank you again for your words!!!!!!!!!!!

Woohoo!

Listen, if Rosa gets a show, I'm going to have to stop working, eating, drinking and pooing, just so I'll have time to keep up with all the great VIP shows.:eek: