Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums That's the Show with Danny

Like Tree26Likes

Old 08-25-2016, 11:00 AM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

183: This Is 4

The Morning Zoo Crew celebrates four years of the show. Thanks to everyone for joining us on this extremely dumb journey.

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!

(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 11:13 PM   #2 (permalink)

Congrats Danny! Great episode and recap! Did you seriously completely make up your fandom for that author of the wizard books??
dannyhatch and Just a fan like this.
Old 08-26-2016, 10:56 AM   #3 (permalink)

Thank you! And yes of course I made it all up, I don't have time for wizards and spells
Jo_Culprit likes this.
Old 08-26-2016, 06:40 PM   #4 (permalink)

I can't believe it's been four years already! Nice!

The recap of all the previous shows was excellent as well.

Also Danny, I don't know what to think of your mum now. When she denied the aids blood thing on the show I believed her because it just seemed silly and callous but to acknowledge it off air and hang you out to dry when the mic is on is shitty.

I was having a look through my posts from 2012 and found this:
http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forum...podcast-17076/

It's funny how things turn out
dannyhatch and Just a fan like this.

Last edited by Jo_Culprit; 08-26-2016 at 07:22 PM.
Old 08-26-2016, 08:57 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo_Culprit View Post
I can't believe it's been four years already! Nice!

The recap of all the previous shows was excellent as well.

Also Danny, I don't know what to think of your mum now. When she denied the aids blood thing on the show I believed her because it just seemed silly and callous but to acknowledge it off air and hang you out to dry when the mic is on is shitty.

I was having a look through my posts from 2012 and found this:
http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forum...podcast-17076/

It's funny how things turn out
Thank you Jo_Culprit! I remember that initial Internment thread. I had no idea it was you. Thank you for believing in me even way back then.

Please don't feel too upset at my mother. We've just had a good, long talk about many things (the AIDS blood horseshit being among them) and we're on stronger ground than we've been on in months. Thank you for empathizing (or sympathizing, I forget which one is right) with me but she never meant any harm. It was her first time on mic, after all. It was a tense time in the studio as we recorded this episode and I was probably being too harsh on her. Anyway thank you again for listening and advocating for 4 years!!! I'm very drunk and watching my roommate's Criterion Collection DVD of The Royal Tenenbaums as I type this. I hope this Friday finds you and Eric M and everyone who has ever listened to this insane show at least as well.
Jo_Culprit and Eric M like this.

"Stay sick. Don't get well." -- The Mountain Goats (shut up.)
Old 08-27-2016, 07:16 AM   #6 (permalink)

Thumbs up Hedwig

I think it's so cool that you guys have gotten into Hedwig.

It's one of my absolute favorite pieces of music and I watch the whole movie a couple times a year and fire up the DVD to skip to song selections once a month or so.

I was inspired to do so last night after listening to the show, thanks to the conversation!

I think Keith could/would absolutely dig the music if he gave it a shot. He's pretty Woke Now...

Congrats on Four Years Danny!
Old 08-29-2016, 01:51 PM   #7 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Thumbs up I'm running short on superlatives

Danny,

I don't have to tell you what my favorite part of this episode was, but here I go anyway: You and Keith reading my message in stereo. A personal high point in my life. Thanks, guys.

It was another fantastic, hilarious show.

I re-listened to the premier episode of TTSWD recently. Show #1 still holds up. It's like the Abbey Road of podcast episodes. That "Fuuuuck you, Libby" makes me laugh every time. I'm proud to say I was fan from the start.

Great reminiscing in this ep. I enjoyed going down memory lane, and can't believe it's been four years already.

Keep up the the good work, Dan.
Old 08-30-2016, 10:50 AM   #8 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

New VIP show idea

I have an idea for a great new show, and I wasn't sure where to stick it. Here seemed like a good place. (Insert a "that's what she said" from Danny)

I'm sure someone's already thought about this, but what about a show hosted by Rosa? The title would be, of course, "Rosa, Rosa, Rosa" (aka Triple R. aka Rosa Cubed). Tag line: The Doctor Is In.

She could explain interesting science stuff to we laypersons. She's fantastic whenever I hear her on any other shows, and I feel she would be a great asset to the company.

The unofficial host could be KATG's Official, Non-Permanent, Unofficial Co-Host, Danny Hatch. Not that she needs a co-host, but when you look in the dictionary under "ubiquitous," there's a picture of Danny. So.

May the God's of VIP be pleased with me.

Craig from Cleveland
dannyhatch, Just a fan and Rosa like this.
Old 08-30-2016, 02:24 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigdw View Post
I have an idea for a great new show, and I wasn't sure where to stick it. Here seemed like a good place. (Insert a "that's what she said" from Danny)

I'm sure someone's already thought about this, but what about a show hosted by Rosa? The title would be, of course, "Rosa, Rosa, Rosa" (aka Triple R. aka Rosa Cubed). Tag line: The Doctor Is In.

She could explain interesting science stuff to we laypersons. She's fantastic whenever I hear her on any other shows, and I feel she would be a great asset to the company.

The unofficial host could be KATG's Official, Non-Permanent, Unofficial Co-Host, Danny Hatch. Not that she needs a co-host, but when you look in the dictionary under "ubiquitous," there's a picture of Danny. So.

May the God's of VIP be pleased with me.

Craig from Cleveland
Craig you are more ahead of your time than you even know. Stay tuned

And thank you again for your words!!!!!!!!!!!
Rosa likes this.
Old 08-30-2016, 03:44 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyhatch View Post
Craig you are more ahead of your time than you even know. Stay tuned

And thank you again for your words!!!!!!!!!!!
Woohoo!

Listen, if Rosa gets a show, I'm going to have to stop working, eating, drinking and pooing, just so I'll have time to keep up with all the great VIP shows.