Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   That's the Show with Danny (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f29/)
-   -   198: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Spoiler-Heavy Review Episode (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f29/198-rogue-one-star-wars-story-spoiler-heavy-review-episode-20260/)

Michael's Servant 12-15-2016 11:00 AM

198: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Spoiler-Heavy Review Episode

Danny tries to review the new Star Wars movie but accidentally dies.

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!

thirteen 12-15-2016 09:29 PM

I laughed so much when I saw the description / summary of this episode in my podcast app.

craigdw 12-18-2016 09:06 AM

Danny, I'm always too late posting, so I thought I'd sneak one in on time and tell you all your recent shows have been amazing (as have all your past shows). The description of this one, on its own, made me lol. And the show itself, well, it was classic Danny, and I laughed all the way through. You know I love when you get experimental. You're hilarious. Great job. Great show. I love you long time.

dannyhatch 12-18-2016 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thirteen (Post 857201)
I laughed so much when I saw the description / summary of this episode in my podcast app.

Thank you! As soon as the paramedics revived me and I regained consciousness, the first thing I did was demand they wrote the description down as I dictated it to them. It seemed much more profound in the moment!

dannyhatch 12-18-2016 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by craigdw (Post 857207)
Danny, I'm always too late posting, so I thought I'd sneak one in on time and tell you all your recent shows have been amazing (as have all your past shows). The description of this one, on its own, made me lol. And the show itself, well, it was classic Danny, and I laughed all the way through. You know I love when you get experimental. You're hilarious. Great job. Great show. I love you long time.

Thank you Craig!!! I'm really glad you've enjoyed the shows (even the ones where Libby dragged me down, I hope!) lately. I hope you watched the movie before you listened to this one! And I'm extra glad you appreciate the experimental episodes; next week's is the most experimental one yet! It should be very enjoyable!

Todd 12-19-2016 08:25 AM

Funny this was. Sad am I. Not ready was Danny, to confront the Dark Side of Disney without proper training...