Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   That's the Show with Danny (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f29/)
-   -   20: KATGuh Bait (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f29/20-katguh-bait-17551/)

dannyhatch 02-07-2013 09:04 PM

20: KATGuh Bait

1 Attachment(s)
Hi guys. So, here we are again. You have sat through 19 of these. You've probably enjoyed at least 13. Now it's time for you to hear this one. I share some more of my writing in a shameless bid to recapture the magic of the first time I shared my writing. I also tell some jokes and talk about my life and pop culture. It's textbook Danny show, if the textbook was on fire and a guy had just taken a shit on it. No, that was crass. Why did I say that? Ugh, God. This part probably won't make it into the mailer.

Foreign Films and Modern Plays

Danny Hatch (dannyhatch) on Twitter

Danny Hatch on Facebook

Click here to join VIP today!

fembotiful 02-09-2013 01:40 AM

Great show!

I enjoyed your writing so much and I want to tell you how good it is. But it is so good that it makes me very disappointed in my ability to express myself. Makes me not want to even try. But then you will never know that someone heard your show and loved your writing.

I am overcoming my resistance because if no one tells you that they loved it, then you might not read to us again.

Funny terrific show! Keep it up.

juliofromny 02-09-2013 12:43 PM

The closest thing I've ever gotten towards suicidal tendencies was wishing life was a video game and I wished I could press the reset button and start all over or just wishing I could dissipate into nothingness. Just a blip of existence and easily forgotten. As for dreams I haven't been able to remember them for quite some time. College I would say. It's just darkness and then consciousness when my alarm wakes me up on weekdays or whenever I get up on weekends. Good episode all around. Think I'm going to finally post my old writings on my blog today. At least one of them.

Bucho 02-09-2013 02:54 PM

Your writing is really damn good Danny, which is why you should continue to bring pieces in to read on the show. The more you write the better you get at writing, right? So the more you read the better you'll get at reading, right?

I like it. Keep em comin'.

Enunciated Piffle 02-10-2013 09:13 PM

What was it Freud said about dreams...? hm.

Anyways, at great risk of offending Danny, I offer advice. HOORAY! Unsolicited advice. From a complete stranger! Who doesn't enjoy that kind? ....
Danny, i can say the following because Keith kind of hinted at it. It is this. Your writing is really good, but the way in which you read it is odd. Your beats are off and I think Keith even mentioned something about your cadence. Please don't rush through your readings and/ or be so dismissive of your writing as to not give it its due w/ your tone. You may as well have someone else read it; if you're not going to commit to it.

Whether or not you take heed to this advice I shall continue enjoying the show as it is a good one. Please do not form a suicide pact w/ Lucas and please continue to make a very interesting show.

NilFC 02-17-2013 04:53 AM

Honestly, I lock in when you read your writing... it is really amazing how you get so serious and confident; your prose is excellent.

Enunciated Piffle 02-21-2013 04:37 PM

I've solved Insomnia. It's called Old NPR radio man describes Yo La Tengo's latest album in mono-tone.