Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums That's the Show with Danny

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bucho

Old 01-31-2013, 06:32 PM   #1 (permalink)

19: That's the Live Show with Danny

LIVE FROM NEW YORK, IT'S THURSDAY AFTERNOON! It's the first live Danny show! Live, uh, live over the Internet, I mean. But hey! That's something! It's like watching live theater, you know? The thrill of human error! The joy of spontaneous creation! The possibility that you might get to see a stunt actor in a cheap Spider-Man costume plummet to his death! All of that happened on this episode. Even the Spider-Man part. It was kind of fucked up, actually.

Foreign Films and Modern Plays

Danny Hatch (dannyhatch) on Twitter

Danny Hatch on Facebook

Click here to join VIP today!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg danny show notes 01_31.jpg (92.0 KB, 4 views)

"Stay sick. Don't get well." -- The Mountain Goats (shut up.)

Last edited by Marisela; 01-31-2013 at 10:49 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 01:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

I came incredibly close to hearing this show live. Just missed it on twitter... I can't stop crying.

Also, FoxDogan said that he is Danny's biggest fan. I thought I was, but after hearing that Fox is gay and would probably like to have sex w/ Danny...he wins. I do laugh at a fairy decent percentage of Danny's jokes though

Yep. I remember a time when fandom was more old-fashioned. Women weren't allowed to laugh. Applause was sent via telegraph.

Simpler times. Simpler...times.
Old 02-03-2013, 12:13 AM   #3 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Chemda said in KATG following this that she thinks we're seeing a genuine future contender in Danny and I agree he has a shit-ton of potential to really be something great. It's not just that his comedic intelligence is obvious but he already has developed a strong and distinctly personal voice. He doesn't come across like so many young comics who're merely doing some junior version of one of their heroes, he comes across like Danny Hatch.
Enunciated Piffle likes this.
Old 02-03-2013, 02:19 PM   #4 (permalink)

aw you guys
Old 02-06-2013, 05:07 PM   #5 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Hi Danny, how can I write you some fan mail? I looked round for an email address to write to but didn't see anything. I guess I could just write it out here, it's not like it's a secret or anything (I mean...it's true that no one knows that I'm a fan of yours right now so I guess it technically is a secret, but not by my design). Anyways if you have a katg email or some non-private email, I'd prefer to send you some fan mail that way...
Old 02-07-2013, 01:37 AM   #6 (permalink)

That's really sweet that you would want to do that. My email is dannyhatch91@gmail.com. I'm fine with that one being out there. Thanks!