Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   That's the Show with Danny (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f29/)
-   -   30: Keith and Chemda Hated My First Two Descriptions For This Episode (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f29/30-keith-chemda-hated-my-first-two-descriptions-episode-17686/)

dannyhatch 04-25-2013 06:42 PM

30: Keith and Chemda Hated My First Two Descriptions For This Episode

You crazy for this one, Rick.

Foreign Films and Modern Plays

Danny Hatch (dannyhatch) on Twitter

Danny Hatch on Facebook

Click here to join VIP today!

Scumhook 04-26-2013 06:00 AM

They were right.

Enunciated Piffle 04-27-2013 07:30 AM

There is no point in commenting on this show anymore.

BrianAlt 04-28-2013 11:38 AM

I actually LOLed at the Yoko Ono joke. But the reality is, Lauren is a MUCH better singer than the screacher.

Edit: I know, probably not saying much, sorry Lauren

Bucho 04-28-2013 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrianAlt (Post 744591)
I actually LOLed at the Yoko Ono joke. But the reality is, Lauren is a MUCH better singer than the screacher.

Edit: I know, probably not saying much, sorry Lauren

That was the one thing in this episode I didn't laugh at. Mathematically it was a solid "joke" but if roast jokes don't have a kernel of truth they they don't land, and this one had zero truth to it so it felt forced as fuck.

The rest of the episode was magical though, maybe the most I've laughed out loudly at a Danny show yet. At least top 3. Chemda from laughing so hard: "I almost threw up three times just now". She was right to almost throw up from laughing so hard.

Rufio 04-28-2013 01:35 PM

Wait wheres episode 29?

dannyhatch 04-28-2013 06:31 PM

Episode 29 was the live episode! It'll be out shortly!

littlp 04-29-2013 09:35 PM

Hilarious. Chemda has an infectious laughter. I love how quick witted Danny is in response to Keith.

Enunciated Piffle 05-03-2013 12:44 PM

I think it'd be funny if I commented on this show, but then erased it for every show. I like this show though and will refrain from torturing Danny.

Some of the fans on this forum are assholes. I might be representing 99% of that classification, but my point is if Keith, Chemda and all the other hosts can deal with it - so can Danny.

This begs the question, 'Why not stop being an asshole?' To which my answer of course would be, well that just isn't any fun.

dannyhatch 05-03-2013 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle (Post 744904)
I think it'd be funny if I commented on this show, but then erased it for every show. I like this show though and will refrain from torturing Danny.

Some of the fans on this forum are assholes. I might be representing 99% of that classification, but my point is if Keith, Chemda and all the other hosts can deal with it - so can Danny.

This begs the question, 'Why not stop being an asshole?' To which my answer of course would be, well that just isn't any fun.

I can see everything you erase. Just so you know.