Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums That's the Show with Danny

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By dannyhatch
  • 1 Post By Bucho

Old 05-02-2013, 07:25 PM   #1 (permalink)

31: Death Death Death Death Die Die Die Therapy

I get this feeling sometimes, like, this actual physical, tangible feeling of dread and death and that kind of shifts me like gravity. Guess what I'm feeling right now?

Lauren Hennessy

Pronouns and Cons

Foreign Films and Modern Plays

Danny Hatch (dannyhatch) on Twitter

Danny Hatch on Facebook

Click here to join VIP today!
Enunciated Piffle likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 12:10 PM   #2 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

That Hemingway joke was fucking brilliant and shame on Keith and Chemda for not laughing. FOR SHAME! Also, fuck everyone who is going to see Great Gatsby and hasn't read the book. FOR SHAME!

This show's intro was 1000x greater than the abomination that was the last show's intro of aborted Lauren jokes and general 'not-give-a-fuck-about-this-episode' chicanery of a spin-off.

Let me be clear: when Danny gives a fuck this show is tremendous.
Old 05-03-2013, 12:32 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
That Hemingway joke was fucking brilliant and shame on Keith and Chemda for not laughing. FOR SHAME! Also, fuck everyone who is going to see Great Gatsby and hasn't read the book. FOR SHAME!

This show's intro was 1000x greater than the abomination that was the last show's intro of aborted Lauren jokes and general 'not-give-a-fuck-about-this-episode' chicanery of a spin-off.

Let me be clear: when Danny gives a fuck this show is tremendous.
See, I give a fuck every time, silly. You seem to be the only person that thinks I don't. This show is my baby and I release quality content every week. Just because you didn't like my jokes last episode and because I came in a little early in my intro doesn't mean I don't care about my show.

An "abomination." You must be on dust.
Old 05-03-2013, 12:38 PM   #4 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

"It's totally getting sucked up in my puss.." - Lauren

The Hannibal Lector-like slurping sound almost made me spit coffee on my computer monitor. Hilarious!

What a bitch. I mean, asshole. I mean cunt face.

This show begs the question: what is the proper pronouns for to talk shit to Lauren with. I mean, you want to hurt his feelings, (but not HURT his feelings) ya know what I mean?

Also, when someone writes something and then erases it on the forums, ask yourself: is this fan an asshole?
Old 05-03-2013, 03:44 PM   #5 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Of the monologue jokes this time the January 1st one is particularly stupendous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
Also, when someone writes something and then erases it on the forums, ask yourself: is this fan an asshole?
I don't think you're an asshole Piff (at least not on purpose), but you sure seem like an indecisive flip-flopper with your obsessive post editing. Quit being such a G-d damn tease.
Enunciated Piffle likes this.
Old 05-04-2013, 01:46 PM   #6 (permalink)

Aw, you're nice Bucho, but the truth is I'm an asshole. That or I'm extremely/ overly critical.

You are right about the editing though. I gotta quit treating KatG forums like a Goddamn diary. The thing about forum posting is that I really enjoy writing and once I start it's hard to quit.

Also, I like Danny's material. It could be worse. I could trash him on the forums and then direct message him things like, "Hey just between you and me and no one else on these forums, (because I'm a complete pussy and lacking of a proper spine) I think you're great... Shh, though I don't want any of the other bullshit conformists to know I disagree w/ the status quo"
Old 05-04-2013, 01:51 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyhatch View Post
Just because you didn't like my jokes last episode and because I came in a little early in my intro doesn't mean I don't care about my show.

An "abomination." You must be on dust.
This is an excellent point. I shit corrected.

Also, must and dust rhyme. I envy those brilliant little brain synapses that allow for the word play. No one else on the show has this gift and quite frankly, I can't think of any comedians off hand that do either. I say this in complete sincerety: I'm envious.