Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums That's the Show with Danny

Like Tree3Likes

Old 06-06-2013, 08:35 PM   #1 (permalink)

36: That's the Show with Danny with Adam Brown, Minus Chemda

Chemda couldn't be a presence on today's episode, because she is dead. So RIP Chemda, just like Libby before her. Luckily we have special guest Adam "Town Clown Down Frown" Brown to take her place, at least for today's show. And boy what a show it is! We talk Game of Thrones and then Keith does a really creepy thing with a picture of Danny's younger sister that he found on the Internet, and Danny couldn't really say what he wanted to, which was "eeesh this is kind of weird and sad that he's being all sexual in regards to this picture of my younger sister" because that wouldn't make for good radio, so he laughed it off just like he did in high school because high school never ends. Be sure to follow me on Twitter.

Foreign Films and Modern Plays

Danny Hatch (dannyhatch) on Twitter

Danny Hatch on Facebook

Click here to join VIP today!

"Stay sick. Don't get well." -- The Mountain Goats (shut up.)
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 11:54 AM   #2 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Danny, you know I love you, right?

Ok with that said, I gotta say you are FUCKED UP for your comments regarding Paris Jackson's most recent suicide attempt. I'm all for comedy, but at what line and in what world do you feel making comments about a 15 year old child's mental issues, who is a minor, is even remotely appropriate?

As a listener who sits through all your fucking depression bullshit, I would expect you to have a little more sympathy, empathy, and class than that. Don't be a whore for laughs. You are better than that.

I respect your right to say it, I just found it classless. Carry on.
Tattoo #146, put some respect on my name!
#FuckToni, Show 1992: Comedy Outlaws
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
The thing is, Toni happens to be absolutely batshit.
Old 06-07-2013, 01:33 PM   #3 (permalink)

Go listen back to it, stupid. Tell me what I said.
Old 06-07-2013, 01:55 PM   #4 (permalink)

You said nothing, actually. It was all Adam, and all he said was, "That's why his daughter tried to kill herself." That was a response to MJ being whack, essentially blaming MJ for wherever her head is at. So, in all, no jokes were made to the detriment of Paris Jackson. TTSWD is still onboard the #TEAMPARIS train.

I'd also like to take this moment to declare my support for Paris and her two brothers [via positive brain-waves]. I hope their lives don't go to shit, and I hope they are able to surround themselves with more positive and supportive parental-type units, or else I hope the ones they have don't drive them over the edge.
Old 06-07-2013, 02:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyhatch View Post
Go listen back to it, stupid. Tell me what I said.
Stupid?
*looking through my camera roll*

If that was Adam I will gladly retract my statement, as you cannot control another person. HOWEVER I would point out if it was you then obviously you two dudes around alike and maybe other listeners can't tell the fucking difference either. You whiny little bitch.
Old 06-07-2013, 02:18 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImStillToni View Post
Stupid?
*looking through my camera roll*

If that was Adam I will gladly retract my statement, as you cannot control another person. HOWEVER I would point out if it was you then obviously you two dudes around alike and maybe other listeners can't tell the fucking difference either. You whiny little bitch.
Go listen to it again and come prepared next time. Thank you.
Old 06-07-2013, 02:36 PM   #7 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Just tell him exactly what was said that was so offensive, Toni.
Old 06-07-2013, 04:15 PM   #8 (permalink)

I re-listened and I stand corrected. When I was listening in the car it did sound like Danny made that comment, not Adam. And I swear I heard way more than what I heard. So I will admit I was wrong and apologize to Danny for my mistake.

I just find it interesting that Danny cannot take any sort of criticism or resistance without resulting in insulting someone; for example, his first reaction was to call me stupid. It's not the first time I've read or heard him do that. I guess my VIP dollars are stupid as well.

I'm a big girl. I can take being wrong, but somewhere along the lines Danny lost his sense of being humble and comes off rather entitled and bratty at times. Maybe he got things handed to him a little soon, maybe its just his attempt at humor. But at least I own being a bitch.
Old 06-07-2013, 04:17 PM   #9 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

That's the worst kind of bitch.

Also that was an odd apology to Danny.
Old 06-07-2013, 04:34 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImStillToni View Post
I re-listened and I stand corrected. When I was listening in the car it did sound like Danny made that comment, not Adam. And I swear I heard way more than what I heard. So I will admit I was wrong and apologize to Danny for my mistake.

I just find it interesting that Danny cannot take any sort of criticism or resistance without resulting in insulting someone; for example, his first reaction was to call me stupid. It's not the first time I've read or heard him do that. I guess my VIP dollars are stupid as well.

I'm a big girl. I can take being wrong, but somewhere along the lines Danny lost his sense of being humble and comes off rather entitled and bratty at times. Maybe he got things handed to him a little soon, maybe its just his attempt at humor. But at least I own being a bitch.
Just so we're clear:

You wrongly criticized me and complained about dealing with my "fucking depression bullshit" because you completely dreamed up something I said, but I'm entitled for not taking your stupidity into consideration.