Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   That's the Show with Danny (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f29/)
-   -   36: That's the Show with Danny with Adam Brown, Minus Chemda (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f29/36-thats-show-danny-adam-brown-minus-chemda-17764/)

dannyhatch 06-06-2013 09:35 PM

36: That's the Show with Danny with Adam Brown, Minus Chemda
 
Chemda couldn't be a presence on today's episode, because she is dead. So RIP Chemda, just like Libby before her. Luckily we have special guest Adam "Town Clown Down Frown" Brown to take her place, at least for today's show. And boy what a show it is! We talk Game of Thrones and then Keith does a really creepy thing with a picture of Danny's younger sister that he found on the Internet, and Danny couldn't really say what he wanted to, which was "eeesh this is kind of weird and sad that he's being all sexual in regards to this picture of my younger sister" because that wouldn't make for good radio, so he laughed it off just like he did in high school because high school never ends. Be sure to follow me on Twitter.

Foreign Films and Modern Plays

Danny Hatch (dannyhatch) on Twitter

Danny Hatch on Facebook

Click here to join VIP today!

ImStillToni 06-07-2013 12:54 PM

Danny, you know I love you, right?

Ok with that said, I gotta say you are FUCKED UP for your comments regarding Paris Jackson's most recent suicide attempt. I'm all for comedy, but at what line and in what world do you feel making comments about a 15 year old child's mental issues, who is a minor, is even remotely appropriate?

As a listener who sits through all your fucking depression bullshit, I would expect you to have a little more sympathy, empathy, and class than that. Don't be a whore for laughs. You are better than that.

I respect your right to say it, I just found it classless. Carry on.

dannyhatch 06-07-2013 02:33 PM

Go listen back to it, stupid. Tell me what I said.

Earl Dukes 06-07-2013 02:55 PM

You said nothing, actually. It was all Adam, and all he said was, "That's why his daughter tried to kill herself." That was a response to MJ being whack, essentially blaming MJ for wherever her head is at. So, in all, no jokes were made to the detriment of Paris Jackson. TTSWD is still onboard the #TEAMPARIS train.

I'd also like to take this moment to declare my support for Paris and her two brothers [via positive brain-waves]. I hope their lives don't go to shit, and I hope they are able to surround themselves with more positive and supportive parental-type units, or else I hope the ones they have don't drive them over the edge.

ImStillToni 06-07-2013 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dannyhatch (Post 746738)
Go listen back to it, stupid. Tell me what I said.

Stupid?
*looking through my camera roll*

If that was Adam I will gladly retract my statement, as you cannot control another person. HOWEVER I would point out if it was you then obviously you two dudes around alike and maybe other listeners can't tell the fucking difference either. You whiny little bitch.

dannyhatch 06-07-2013 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImStillToni (Post 746744)
Stupid?
*looking through my camera roll*

If that was Adam I will gladly retract my statement, as you cannot control another person. HOWEVER I would point out if it was you then obviously you two dudes around alike and maybe other listeners can't tell the fucking difference either. You whiny little bitch.

Go listen to it again and come prepared next time. Thank you.

Keith 06-07-2013 03:36 PM

Just tell him exactly what was said that was so offensive, Toni.

ImStillToni 06-07-2013 05:15 PM

I re-listened and I stand corrected. When I was listening in the car it did sound like Danny made that comment, not Adam. And I swear I heard way more than what I heard. So I will admit I was wrong and apologize to Danny for my mistake.

I just find it interesting that Danny cannot take any sort of criticism or resistance without resulting in insulting someone; for example, his first reaction was to call me stupid. It's not the first time I've read or heard him do that. I guess my VIP dollars are stupid as well.

I'm a big girl. I can take being wrong, but somewhere along the lines Danny lost his sense of being humble and comes off rather entitled and bratty at times. Maybe he got things handed to him a little soon, maybe its just his attempt at humor. But at least I own being a bitch.

Keith 06-07-2013 05:17 PM

That's the worst kind of bitch.

Also that was an odd apology to Danny.

dannyhatch 06-07-2013 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImStillToni (Post 746752)
I re-listened and I stand corrected. When I was listening in the car it did sound like Danny made that comment, not Adam. And I swear I heard way more than what I heard. So I will admit I was wrong and apologize to Danny for my mistake.

I just find it interesting that Danny cannot take any sort of criticism or resistance without resulting in insulting someone; for example, his first reaction was to call me stupid. It's not the first time I've read or heard him do that. I guess my VIP dollars are stupid as well.

I'm a big girl. I can take being wrong, but somewhere along the lines Danny lost his sense of being humble and comes off rather entitled and bratty at times. Maybe he got things handed to him a little soon, maybe its just his attempt at humor. But at least I own being a bitch.

Just so we're clear:

You wrongly criticized me and complained about dealing with my "fucking depression bullshit" because you completely dreamed up something I said, but I'm entitled for not taking your stupidity into consideration.

dannyhatch 06-07-2013 06:11 PM

I mean, really? The Paris Jackson stuff was the only part about my monologue you took offense to? One of my jokes was "More like hispes, right ladies? Cause, you know, herpes?" I hate myself way more for saying that than anything else I've ever said.

Bucho 06-07-2013 07:11 PM

Toni, you know I love you, right?

Ok, with that said, I gotta say you are FUCKED UP for coming at Danny like a spider monkey, teeth and claws bared, completely unprovoked, and then complaining that he took a swing at you in defense.

ImStillToni 06-07-2013 08:29 PM

Yanno what? Bucho you are right. I saw a few tweets yesterday from others that also shared a similar opinion on "Danny" talking about Paris. I listened to the ep, heard what I thought was Danny saying what Adam said and then laughter from all three of them, so I posted my feelings on that.

Instead of calling me stupid, Danny could have said he did not say it. It was assumed everyone can tell the difference between Adam and Danny when Adam was messing around and drinking. If ED didn't post it was Adam, I still would have thought it was Danny. So I apologized after listening on repeat 5+ times. Now if Danny wants to keep going due to what truly did sound like a comment he made, that if he had would be hypocritical in my eyes considering his issues with depression, I can't stop him. Again, my comments were based on my belief Danny made the suicide comments, not that I feel that way about everything Danny does or says. And I do stand by my opinion on how Danny tends to handle things at times, but I was wrong for my post and woman enough leave it up, unedited, to shame myself.

I am sorry for my comments Danny. I was wrong and you didn't deserve that.


Dammit Bucho once u brought up the spider monkey I realize how cunty my response truly was.

And Danny, I loved the hispies. "It wasn't your best, wasn't your worst."

Scumhook 06-07-2013 09:07 PM

Dannette needs to harden the fuck up.


I'd rather be a spider monkey than a cry baby bitch.

Lyle 06-09-2013 04:01 AM

Good thing I'm a turtle, turtles don't hear bullshit very well.

BrianAlt 06-11-2013 03:17 PM

Title of the episode should have been Myq Craplan.

dannyhatch 06-11-2013 07:01 PM

Maybe you can call the next episode of your podcast that.

BrianAlt 06-11-2013 07:03 PM

Yes. I'm definitely going to.

"Danny Should Have Named Episode 36, 'Myq Craplan,'" will be the name of my first podcast episode.

dannyhatch 06-11-2013 07:06 PM

Let me know when it's out and then I can tell you what you should have called it.

BrianAlt 06-11-2013 07:07 PM

Good deal.

Bucho 06-12-2013 04:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scumhook (Post 746771)
I'd rather be a spider monkey than a cry baby bitch.

Awwwww, Scummoooooo ... don't feel bad that you're merely a cry baby bitch and not a spider monkey. Believe in yourself and keep sending those applications in to Extreme Makeover and one day your dream will come true.

Scumhook 06-12-2013 04:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bucho (Post 746970)
Awwwww, Scummoooooo ... don't feel bad that you're merely a cry baby bitch and not a spider monkey. Believe in yourself and keep sending those applications in to Extreme Makeover and one day your dream will come true.

Well you certainly flipped that around on me didn't you, you fucking piece of shit.

I'm too incompetent laughing too hard to flip it back.



And how the fuck did you find out about my applications??? Those cunts at Extreme Makeover said they were confidential.

Blitzgal 06-13-2013 08:48 AM

Adam is Team Joffrey and wants him to win it all. ;)

fembotiful 06-21-2013 08:10 PM

Great Episode!
 
Adam Brown is my favorite KATG guest. Great episode!!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger