Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   That's the Show with Danny (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f29/)
-   -   36: That's the Show with Danny with Adam Brown, Minus Chemda (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f29/36-thats-show-danny-adam-brown-minus-chemda-17764/)

dannyhatch 06-07-2013 05:11 PM

I mean, really? The Paris Jackson stuff was the only part about my monologue you took offense to? One of my jokes was "More like hispes, right ladies? Cause, you know, herpes?" I hate myself way more for saying that than anything else I've ever said.

Bucho 06-07-2013 06:11 PM

Toni, you know I love you, right?

Ok, with that said, I gotta say you are FUCKED UP for coming at Danny like a spider monkey, teeth and claws bared, completely unprovoked, and then complaining that he took a swing at you in defense.

ImStillToni 06-07-2013 07:29 PM

Yanno what? Bucho you are right. I saw a few tweets yesterday from others that also shared a similar opinion on "Danny" talking about Paris. I listened to the ep, heard what I thought was Danny saying what Adam said and then laughter from all three of them, so I posted my feelings on that.

Instead of calling me stupid, Danny could have said he did not say it. It was assumed everyone can tell the difference between Adam and Danny when Adam was messing around and drinking. If ED didn't post it was Adam, I still would have thought it was Danny. So I apologized after listening on repeat 5+ times. Now if Danny wants to keep going due to what truly did sound like a comment he made, that if he had would be hypocritical in my eyes considering his issues with depression, I can't stop him. Again, my comments were based on my belief Danny made the suicide comments, not that I feel that way about everything Danny does or says. And I do stand by my opinion on how Danny tends to handle things at times, but I was wrong for my post and woman enough leave it up, unedited, to shame myself.

I am sorry for my comments Danny. I was wrong and you didn't deserve that.

Dammit Bucho once u brought up the spider monkey I realize how cunty my response truly was.

And Danny, I loved the hispies. "It wasn't your best, wasn't your worst."

Scumhook 06-07-2013 08:07 PM

Dannette needs to harden the fuck up.

I'd rather be a spider monkey than a cry baby bitch.

Lyle 06-09-2013 03:01 AM

Good thing I'm a turtle, turtles don't hear bullshit very well.

BrianAlt 06-11-2013 02:17 PM

Title of the episode should have been Myq Craplan.

dannyhatch 06-11-2013 06:01 PM

Maybe you can call the next episode of your podcast that.

BrianAlt 06-11-2013 06:03 PM

Yes. I'm definitely going to.

"Danny Should Have Named Episode 36, 'Myq Craplan,'" will be the name of my first podcast episode.

dannyhatch 06-11-2013 06:06 PM

Let me know when it's out and then I can tell you what you should have called it.

BrianAlt 06-11-2013 06:07 PM

Good deal.