Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums That's the Show with Danny

Like Tree935Likes

Old 08-24-2013, 01:58 AM   #41 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Absolutely!!!
Brad, m0o0op and alannanana like this.
(Online)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 02:57 AM   #42 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJQuad View Post
I don't compare to any of them in that you knew them personally. I've obviously never met you personally so it's different.

I really couldn't care less about being on your silly "list". Don't flatter yourself.

The thing is you didn't use them for free shit other than McNally doing video editing for free, Spooky fixing up your house free when you napped, and so on.

I know it's a tough pill to swallow but you have a bad habit of using fans (and guests) to get what you want for free. After you empty that well and you exhaust them of the things they "donate", you think it's entertainment to destroy their reputations. Then poor Keet keeps getting fucked over.

Do you think for a second that *I* would ever forget? My guard started going up long before I turned out to be one of the KATG causalities after I saw how you treat the ones that did nothing but support you.
Sounds like someone needs a hug.

Or at least a tyre rotation & wheel balance...
DJQuad, Joshua, flerchin and 3 others like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 08:34 AM   #43 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

this was possibly the saddest thing i heard on this show since the break-up.

Yet Danny made it funny anyway, so thats extra points to the man. Well done, Hatch.
Keith, The Girl, daemon and 6 others like this.
Old 08-24-2013, 09:32 AM   #44 (permalink)

Keith, Bo&Ellie, Blitzgal and 8 others like this.
Old 08-24-2013, 10:07 AM   #45 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean from Australia View Post
Any chance you could get Patrice back on and talk this out?
Chemda just told you that a person was mean, manipulative, and conniving for years, and that she just now realized how wrong and unhealthy it's all become. But she should suck it all up because the person is entertaining?

Talk it out? C'mon... I really wish I didn't have to read that you typed that.
Old 08-24-2013, 10:37 AM   #46 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Happy Anniversary Hatch

Fuck. I just came on here to sing some Danny praises, as it's his 1 year anniversary. Have not listened to this episode yet and judging by this forum....damn...not sure I want to.

Anyway.

After listening to KatG for years, I love the addition of Danny. He's funny on his spin-off, as a guest on KatG, (that latest ep w/ Dan St Germain had me crying tears of laughter) or even him 'writing in from the couch.'

I like that this kid moved to NYC from a small OK town to pursue comedy and got into this intern position with the show. I like that Keith and Chemda, (who've enjoyed some success) are helping to put him on deck. It's well-deserved.

Good for Danny. Clearly, he has had his doubts about staying. Wondering if becoming a stand up is the right move. Losing a girlfriend he was close to. Dealing with shit jobs in the city. Preparing for his show. Wondering if KatG fans are going to be into it. Having to read shit-head comments from fans like myself, etc

Happy 1 year Anniversary. Thanks for all the unique, really smart comedy. It's amazing what you have accomplished. Enjoy your success. It's well-deserved.
Keith, The Girl, Bo&Ellie and 18 others like this.
Old 08-24-2013, 10:52 AM   #47 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

For me, once Chemda starts really ripping into someone is when it gets really serious. She is such a kind hearted person who will give someone the benefit of the doubt first. Also, I think Patrice was one of THE most beloved KATG guests, which makes this even more sad because it seems like both Keith and Chemda were doing their damnedest to keep things on an even keel that she just beyond fucked up. I seriously doubt that out of all the people they could 'choose' to 'cut out' they would 'choose' one of the most beloved guests. It just doesn't make sense; so to me, this clearly falls upon her bad behavior. Especially foul to put the drinks on someone's credit card who wasn't present and apparently didn't even know.

The most important part though is to congratulate Danny on an excellent job well done over the past year. He was one that both Chemda and Keith had their doubts about in the beginning but has beyond redeemed himself and proven to be such an asset to the KATG business and community. He is one of my favorite guests; this spinoff is clearly on of my favorites. I can't wait to see him continue to progress.
Keith, The Girl, Blitzgal and 12 others like this.

Last edited by littlp; 08-24-2013 at 11:45 AM. Reason: stupid autocorrect
Old 08-24-2013, 11:16 AM   #48 (permalink)

You GUYS! Thanks for every word, all of you
evridon and VividRave like this.
Old 08-24-2013, 11:34 AM   #49 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

It's exactly like Chemda said on the show: it was pushed so far that now we HAVE to say something.

It's like we didn't choose to. We HAD to.
Old 08-24-2013, 12:03 PM   #50 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
But no one brings up you, and you want to make it clear you're on the list too.
To be fair, I had him on "the list".
Leentron3030 and porky2468 like this.