Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums That's the Show with Danny

Like Tree935Likes

Old 08-24-2013, 03:13 PM   #61 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Girl View Post
Also, we blasted someone who got called out on thieving our friends and fans.
If it was such an issue, why wasn't it brought up when she was on? If it was such an issue why did you have her back to begin with?

All we heard were the lols which is why it was such a shock that less than 24 hours it went from a hilarious show to all these accusations and one-sided viewpoints. Waiting for her to not be there seems pretty shady to me.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not claiming to even know what she did or didn't do, if she was right or wrong, nothing like that. It's just that there are 2 sides to every story and more often than not it's just your side of the story.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 03:15 PM   #62 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post
i dont even know patrice or any guest eprsonally and i feel like ti would take me a whgile to digest what happened.
Junk, you're right. I don't know Patrice either. I've liked her for years as a guest, though.

It's just...it's just a kick in the dick, as a fan, to hear that one of your favorite guests is taking advantage of the show that you love so much.

It is what it is.

A guest like Patrice, who you have been listening to for years; it's just a shock to hear that she's not what she claims. She acted the baller on the latest episode. If you're acting like money is falling out your pockets, but then go out of your way to make everyone else pay for shit...it ain't right.

As a longtime KatG fan, I judge everything on a Chemda basis. If you made Chemda feel bad; I just have zero sympathy for your argument.

I'm with Dean from Australia. I would like to hear Patrice come back on and explain shit. If Keith is basically saying 'No Fucking Way' on this forum, (and insulted) then what Patrice did is so egregious that I have acknowledge it is beyond repair. Right?

Honestly, KatG has an incredible track record. You can't have hundreds of guests come on, 98% of them be amazing, and not have this happen - time to time.

It's like that comedian chick, Sue from Boston. She was so awesome, but then, instantly, you go on her twitter and see her talking shit.

I dunno. Reality is a motherfucker, I suppose...

Also, you watch the post video. Word association. Chemda says "Katg" Patrice rather flippantly answers "...ok"

If this bitch is put out by KatG; than by my math, indirectly, she gives a fuck about KatG fans. Or else I'm just being: super-drunken-dramatic-piffle...which, (pause for the gin and tonic sip) ...very fucking possible.
Keith, The Girl, littlp and 2 others like this.

Last edited by Enunciated Piffle; 08-24-2013 at 03:19 PM.
Old 08-24-2013, 03:27 PM   #63 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

On a different note.

Holy Shit! I had no idea Mary J. Blige used to be a skinny white dude who banged meth. I feel like I'm watching outtakes from Breaking Bad!

Lol. Nice post Sparrow. Point taken.
Old 08-24-2013, 04:45 PM   #64 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelApproved View Post
Just put it up, thanks for asking. We're still working on the preview but members can watch/download the full video right now.
Thanks, I just watched the rest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by campy View Post
DJ, you should listen to the whole show, judging with 1/3 the info is not effective.
I watched it and it was just more of the same. Hemming and hawing about the same things. The only thing that really surprised me was how many ignorant sheep were in the chat who gave live feedback that were automatically against Patrice, just because KATG said so. A day before that those same people loved her, because KATG said so.

I did hear Chemda's rationale about having her back. It still makes no sense to have her back if there were all these issues, much less not bringing any of it up when she was actually there.

Instead, they waited until she wasn't there. It's a common KATG tactic and I shouldn't have been so surprised it happened yet again. Again, I'm not judging the things she did - I don't know everything that happened, who is "right or wrong", if there were simple misunderstandings by either, but when you only present one side it's petty as hell.

Nothing new though.

Last edited by DJQuad; 08-24-2013 at 04:48 PM.
Old 08-24-2013, 04:57 PM   #65 (permalink)

I want to make myself very clear:

I'm not very pleased with DJ Quad's comments. I find them insulting and not...not very nice.
VividRave and emmalee like this.

Last edited by Enunciated Piffle; 08-24-2013 at 06:15 PM. Reason: fuck him. self entitled twat i dont care if hes handicapped hes still an ass
Old 08-24-2013, 05:20 PM   #66 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJQuad View Post
I'm not judging the things she did - I don't know everything that happened, who is "right or wrong", if there were simple misunderstandings by either, but when you only present one side it's petty as hell.
what's the other side of bald-faced making fraudulent charges on someone's credit card?
Old 08-24-2013, 05:25 PM   #67 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
Chemda just told you that a person was mean, manipulative, and conniving for years, and that she just now realized how wrong and unhealthy it's all become. But she should suck it all up because the person is entertaining?

Talk it out? C'mon... I really wish I didn't have to read that you typed that.
You know what, I have no fucking idea what is going on behind the scenes and I guess I, like most of the people here, have no right to pass a comment on this because of that fact.

But, if things had become that toxic between you guys and Patrice - even before Danny's night - then maybe her appearence on the show could have been your chance to confront her with a few home truths from your perspective and get her to respond. It would've made for some riveting audio.

Somehow, I don't think Danny anticipated his one year anniversary show would end up being a tear down - justified or otherwise.

As it stands, this whole thing has left a bitter taste in a lot of mouths.
Old 08-24-2013, 05:26 PM   #68 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean from Australia View Post
Somehow, I don't think Danny anticipated his one year anniversary show would end up being a tear down - justified or otherwise.

As it stands, this whole thing has left a bitter taste in a lot of mouths.
I knew beforehand, don't worry. They didn't blindside me or anything. I was upset about how she acted that night and that was kind of the final straw.
Old 08-24-2013, 05:31 PM   #69 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

And quite frankly I don't care about the bitter taste in your mouth.

Patrice is still alive. You can still be her friend.
emmalee and Scumhook like this.
Old 08-24-2013, 05:33 PM   #70 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyhatch View Post
I knew beforehand, don't worry. They didn't blindside me or anything. I was upset about how she acted that night and that was kind of the final straw.
I didn't mean to suggest that they blind sided side you Danny (or Keith and Chemda). But it's become clear that that things have been in the shitter between Patrice and KaTG for a while, so my earlier suggestion that this could have been broached on the main show, would have been better than making your one year anniversary show a focus on Patrice.