Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   That's the Show with Danny (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f29/)
-   -   55: The 2013 That's the Show with Danny Elliott Smith 10 Year Memorial... (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f29/55-2013-thats-show-danny-elliott-smith-10-year-memorial-18138/)

dannyhatch 10-24-2013 02:18 PM

55: The 2013 That's the Show with Danny Elliott Smith 10 Year Memorial...

Welcome back to That's the Show with Danny, the only show that matters. You heard me! On this week's episode, Danny tries in vain to memorialize Elliott Smith, whose death recently celebrated its tenth anniversary. That was a weird and sad sentence to write out. Anyway, you can probably imagine how the memorial went. Let's just say that Keith and Chemda do not share Danny's fondness for the music of Elliott Smith, even though he is obviously the greatest musician of all time. John Lennon can eat my asshole.

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!

adrian 10-24-2013 07:26 PM

I don't come on the forums often and came on to comment somewhere else, but while i'm logged in, i had to come over here and comment that Dannys show is fast becoming one of my favourite podcasts.

I listen to podcasts at work all day and have about sixty that i am subscribed to.Most of those are just "listen as you go", but four or five i will time so that i can enjoy them with no interruptions or distractions - putting Danny in the same category as KATG and Ira Glass.

Keith 10-25-2013 03:35 AM

I don't often respond to comments but sometimes I do.

You're one of them adrian.

I mean, since I'm here anyway.

Danny rules.

Scumhook 10-25-2013 04:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 783134)

Danny rules.

that hardly qualifies as a fucking response.

dannyhatch 10-25-2013 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adrian (Post 783098)
I don't come on the forums often and came on to comment somewhere else, but while i'm logged in, i had to come over here and comment that Dannys show is fast becoming one of my favourite podcasts.

I listen to podcasts at work all day and have about sixty that i am subscribed to.Most of those are just "listen as you go", but four or five i will time so that i can enjoy them with no interruptions or distractions - putting Danny in the same category as KATG and Ira Glass.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 783134)

Danny rules.

Wow, you guys :) Thanks :)

flerchin 10-25-2013 06:30 PM

The way that you love this Elliot Smith guy is so endearing. The way that Keith doesnt get it is so hilarious.

bw81 10-27-2013 09:53 PM

I love the Wishmaster would you rather bits. Get me every time.

Danny - you are great at what you do. Like many others have said, this show is a highlight of the VIP experience.

adrian 10-27-2013 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scumhook (Post 783140)
that hardly qualifies as a fucking response.

Why do you always sound like you are looking for a fight? - not that I read your posts, but I read one from you before when you sent a friend request that I ignored. You sounded like a twat then too.

Scumhook 10-27-2013 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adrian (Post 783413)
Why do you always sound like you are looking for a fight? - not that I read your posts, but I read one from you before when you sent a friend request that I ignored. You sounded like a twat then too.

You seem like a very confused, hurt individual.

You claim to never read my posts, but then tell me how I "always" sound.

Then you lash out by using your ignoring of my heartfelt friend request. The fact that you ignored me still haunts my nightmares.

Something's not adding up here, aidsrian...

Even taking your Canadianness into account, you still seem like a rather large dickhead. I wasn't going to mention that last bit, but seeing I was here anyway, I figured I may as well.

adrian 10-27-2013 10:44 PM

Well there you go, I've read three of your posts now - and clearly didn't need to read the third to confirm my opinion.

Scumhook 10-27-2013 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adrian (Post 783422)
Well there you go, I've read three of your posts now - and clearly didn't need to read the third to confirm my opinion.

It sounds like someone wants me to resend that friend request...