Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   That's the Show with Danny (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f29/)
-   -   66: Sweet Dreams, Sweet Cheeks (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f29/66-sweet-dreams-sweet-cheeks-18324/)

Michael's Servant 01-23-2014 11:00 AM

66: Sweet Dreams, Sweet Cheeks

Holy shit, you guys! Welcome back to That's the Show with Danny! Danny couldn't make it to write the blurb for his own show, but that's okay! It's our honor to introduce your special guest blurb writer, Misterrrrrrrrr T! Take it away, Mister T! HEY! I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON'T LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE! IT'S JUST DANNY AND KEITH! TALK ABOUT AN A-TEAM! LISTEN FOR DISCUSSION ON DREAMS, HARRY POTTER, AND ANGER MANAGEMENT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT!!!

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!

Enunciated Piffle 01-23-2014 01:36 PM

Shit! I totally thought 'Favoriting' things on twitter meant "Hey I read this and agree" or "Hey this was funny" Turns out it's Retweet...or go fuck yourself :D

Also, live music is the best.

Also- also, Scott Sigler is from MI, (which somehow makes him better) and Danny is absolutely right. He really is "The best in the business" He is a perfectionist and it shows in his writing.

littlp 01-23-2014 06:59 PM

Dear God... The cutting segment SMH. Hilarious dream about Harry Potter. I keep having recurring nightmares where I'm living at my parents even though I still have the house, we get into a fight and I get mad and move out....which why the hell am I there to begin with...and my house is usually broken into. I have had awesome sex dreams where I wake up writhing, no Harry Potter rape though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Scumhook 01-23-2014 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littlp (Post 799034)
Dear God... The cutting segment SMH. Hilarious dream about Harry Potter. I keep having recurring nightmares where I'm living at my parents even though I still have the house, we get into a fight and I get mad and move out....which why the hell am I there to begin with...and my house is usually broken into. I have had awesome sex dreams where I wake up writhing, no Harry Potter rape though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I hope I am going to have a nightmare tonight where I'm Harry Potter and a pasty Oklahoman makes me his bitch.

shadowcat 01-24-2014 11:03 AM

Great show! Danny and Keith time warms my heart in a disturbing yet oddly satisfying way.

Todd 01-24-2014 11:51 AM

I listened--really listened--to the KATG theme song for the first time in a while. It sounds like Water Man is singing it.

How does that make you feel, Danny?

GreeningOA 01-26-2014 10:52 AM

Rdio killed the radio star

When I read the original tweet I had no clue what rdio was. I immediately googled it, and then all week I have had the song stuck in my head and occasionally find myself singing "rdio killed the radio star." Then I laugh every time.

-Scott

flerchin 01-27-2014 02:49 PM

I tried to bring myself to hoot and holler. I couldn't muster any.

However, I did like the Rdio joke, and I got it the first time.

Good episode. Bizarre cutting advice though. Maybe the kids should talk to a psychiatrist instead of Danny.