Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   That's the Show with Danny (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f29/)
-   -   67: The Cutting Edge (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f29/67-cutting-edge-18337/)

Michael's Servant 01-30-2014 11:00 AM

67: The Cutting Edge

Hey there, friends and family. It's kind of a somber week for the Danny show. In addition to the utter flop of the Hoot and Holler segment, Danny and Keith get into a few arguments about self-mutilation, health care responsibilities, and what a great guy Danny is when it comes to properly identifying people and their genders. I don't know. I'm kind of in a down mood as I write this, so that's why this week's description isn't quite as lively as previous descriptions. But such is our struggle, right guys? I'm starting to give up on you.

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!

Enunciated Piffle 01-30-2014 01:24 PM

WARRIORS! COME OUT AND LOVE ME!

You know what? This was a horrible tweet made fantastic on the show. I think it was the combination of Danny's voice/singing and the clinking of the bottles, (a la movie soundtrack) that really sold it for this delighted fan.

#HootnHoller

Too late Danny. Your hashtag has been ordained.

Todd 01-30-2014 01:46 PM

Not sure I understand Danny's advocating the use of #HootNHoller for transgender issues, since it's not immediately clear which is the hoot and which is the holler.

Unless--OMG I just got it! You're a genius, Danny. I fully support #HootNHoller as the rallying cry for transgender issues. Whether you have a hoot or a holler, we're all just people.

Except for those dirty Mexicans.

Enunciated Piffle 01-30-2014 01:59 PM

This ep was really funny, but I wish it had a new band suggestion at the end.

Please Danny, PLEASE suggest a new band/ song at the end of yo eps. If you fail to do so, KATG fans will only be subjected to Poison and MOtley Crue awful-ness whilst waiting patiently in KATG live show chat.

PS You are the best and deserve a raise and/ or a gold plated mic and / or a moderately priced bed frame hand painted by Keith himself.

BlackhatGuy 01-30-2014 02:12 PM

Every Danny show should start with an apology for what was said on the previous show.

dannyhatch 01-30-2014 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle (Post 799797)
This ep was really funny, but I wish it had a new band suggestion at the end.

Please Danny, PLEASE suggest a new band/ song at the end of yo eps. If you fail to do so, KATG fans will only be subjected to Poison and MOtley Crue awful-ness whilst waiting patiently in KATG live show chat.

PS You are the best and deserve a raise and/ or a gold plated mic and / or a moderately priced bed frame hand painted by Keith himself.

Did you miss both segments? The song of the week is The Hold Steady - I Hope This Whole Thing Didn't Frighten You (Official Audio) - YouTube.

My recommendation was Transgender Dysphoria Blues by Against Me! Here's the title track for that: Against Me! - Transgender Dysphoria Blues - YouTube

BrianAlt 01-30-2014 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dannyhatch (Post 799800)
Did you miss both segments?

Deleted from his memory.

Scumhook 01-30-2014 04:56 PM

http://i.imgur.com/ukdjf7q.jpg

Scumhook 01-30-2014 06:22 PM

Just for the record, forgetting your gloves is waaaay worse than getting an abortion.

littlp 01-30-2014 09:03 PM

Oh the emotional roller coaster that Danny goes through during these episodes are just...perfection. Hilarious, confusing, and just...gold. I am definitely going to check out the recommended band.