Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums That's the Show with Danny

Like Tree18Likes

Old 01-30-2014, 11:00 AM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

67: The Cutting Edge

Hey there, friends and family. It's kind of a somber week for the Danny show. In addition to the utter flop of the Hoot and Holler segment, Danny and Keith get into a few arguments about self-mutilation, health care responsibilities, and what a great guy Danny is when it comes to properly identifying people and their genders. I don't know. I'm kind of in a down mood as I write this, so that's why this week's description isn't quite as lively as previous descriptions. But such is our struggle, right guys? I'm starting to give up on you.

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!

Enunciated Piffle likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 01:24 PM   #2 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

WARRIORS! COME OUT AND LOVE ME!

You know what? This was a horrible tweet made fantastic on the show. I think it was the combination of Danny's voice/singing and the clinking of the bottles, (a la movie soundtrack) that really sold it for this delighted fan.

#HootnHoller

Too late Danny. Your hashtag has been ordained.

Last edited by Enunciated Piffle; 01-30-2014 at 01:52 PM. Reason: i remember when i could delete things #thegoodolddays
Old 01-30-2014, 01:46 PM   #3 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Not sure I understand Danny's advocating the use of #HootNHoller for transgender issues, since it's not immediately clear which is the hoot and which is the holler.

Unless--OMG I just got it! You're a genius, Danny. I fully support #HootNHoller as the rallying cry for transgender issues. Whether you have a hoot or a holler, we're all just people.

Except for those dirty Mexicans.

Last edited by Todd; 01-30-2014 at 01:47 PM. Reason: I, however, am not a genius and have problems with basic contractions. Apparently.
Old 01-30-2014, 01:59 PM   #4 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

This ep was really funny, but I wish it had a new band suggestion at the end.

Please Danny, PLEASE suggest a new band/ song at the end of yo eps. If you fail to do so, KATG fans will only be subjected to Poison and MOtley Crue awful-ness whilst waiting patiently in KATG live show chat.

PS You are the best and deserve a raise and/ or a gold plated mic and / or a moderately priced bed frame hand painted by Keith himself.
Rommorwen likes this.
Old 01-30-2014, 02:12 PM   #5 (permalink)

Every Danny show should start with an apology for what was said on the previous show.
Old 01-30-2014, 02:12 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
This ep was really funny, but I wish it had a new band suggestion at the end.

Please Danny, PLEASE suggest a new band/ song at the end of yo eps. If you fail to do so, KATG fans will only be subjected to Poison and MOtley Crue awful-ness whilst waiting patiently in KATG live show chat.

PS You are the best and deserve a raise and/ or a gold plated mic and / or a moderately priced bed frame hand painted by Keith himself.
Did you miss both segments? The song of the week is The Hold Steady - I Hope This Whole Thing Didn't Frighten You (Official Audio) - YouTube.

My recommendation was Transgender Dysphoria Blues by Against Me! Here's the title track for that: Against Me! - Transgender Dysphoria Blues - YouTube
Old 01-30-2014, 03:57 PM   #7 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyhatch View Post
Did you miss both segments?

Deleted from his memory.
Old 01-30-2014, 04:56 PM   #8 (permalink)

Old 01-30-2014, 06:22 PM   #9 (permalink)

Just for the record, forgetting your gloves is waaaay worse than getting an abortion.
Old 01-30-2014, 09:03 PM   #10 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Oh the emotional roller coaster that Danny goes through during these episodes are just...perfection. Hilarious, confusing, and just...gold. I am definitely going to check out the recommended band.