Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums That's the Show with Danny

Like Tree16Likes
  • 1 Post By Michael's Servant
  • 1 Post By ssgtballard
  • 2 Post By BrianAlt
  • 2 Post By Enunciated Piffle
  • 4 Post By Just a fan
  • 1 Post By bw81
  • 1 Post By Bucho
  • 1 Post By dannyhatch
  • 3 Post By BritPete

Old 01-09-2014, 11:01 AM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

64: Watered Down

Welcome to 2014, TTSWD fans! We've got one hell of a reintroduction for you, featuring crazy characters, disowned uncles, a brand new segment, and more! Good luck getting Water Man's voice out of your nightmares! It's a new year but I still miss you like

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!

bw81 likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 07:41 AM   #2 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

I usually like watching the video from Danny's show but this time the only thing I could focus on was danny's nipples poking out. Please keep those things calm or wear a thicker shirt

Scumhook likes this.
Old 01-10-2014, 07:56 AM   #3 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Thanks for the NSFW warning.
Old 01-10-2014, 01:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

I think it's great that someone like Chemda, (who refuses to watch horror movies) kept dropping that truly creepy, utterly terrifying, guttural growl; that invoked horrible images combining that scary bitch from The Ring and the first 3 seasons of the Walking Dead, (that I just watched on Netflix.)

Somewhere in The Hatch Universe, a scary Horror-core Chemda zombie is feeding on a rotting Myq Craplan corpse...and it's freaking me out...
Old 01-10-2014, 03:26 PM   #5 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Plugs aka Regulating Emotions With Music Time

Whoa! The video is even greater than the song!

It's really hard to pull off this level of hardcore. The evil and oddity has to be just so - as to appear genuine. In other words, if you half ass the punk it comes off as sheer cheese. Cheesy fraud. It's what I'd argue Marilyn Manson is now as opposed to the thrill of what he started out as.

Kind of surprised Keith didn't get into this one more. As a fellow ex-Christian, these kind of clever lyrics, (when combined with Occult overtones) are really exciting. It's true rock n roll. It's dangerous. It is art.

Nice find. My new favorite.
Bucho and dannyhatch like this.
Old 01-13-2014, 08:36 AM   #6 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

"For being a man you have a very babylike, childlike voice"

"Is that nice? Am I making fun of your stupid voice?"

Amazing. Water Man for best new impression, best new guest, anything, everything. All the awards to Water Man. So fucking funny.
Keith, Bucho, thirteen and 1 others like this.
Old 01-19-2014, 05:54 PM   #7 (permalink)
Administrator
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Chemda's Waterman, just the best. I've never been so creeped out and utterly mesmerised by a voice. It just doesn't look like it should be coming out of that pretty face.

Keith's... whatever that was, also da best.

Danny's reactions to it all on video - farkin' awesome.
Bucho likes this.
Old 01-19-2014, 08:24 PM   #8 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bw81 View Post
Chemda's Waterman, just the best. I've never been so creeped out and utterly mesmerised by a voice.
Chemda's Waterman is so magical I want to spend two years learning animation just so I can create a series for it. Keith's fat person voice would also feature heavily (yes pun).

By the way, don't let on it was me who told you this, but there is a pair of amazing episodes from KATG's hated AV Club rivals Comedy Bang Bang called Time Bobby and Time Bobby 2 where Bobby Moynihan does a similarly creepy and mesmerising high-pitched kid voice to a similarly magical degree.
bw81 likes this.
Old 01-21-2014, 01:10 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucho View Post
Chemda's Waterman is so magical I want to spend two years learning animation just so I can create a series for it. Keith's fat person voice would also feature heavily (yes pun).

By the way, don't let on it was me who told you this, but there is a pair of amazing episodes from KATG's hated AV Club rivals Comedy Bang Bang called Time Bobby and Time Bobby 2 where Bobby Moynihan does a similarly creepy and mesmerising high-pitched kid voice to a similarly magical degree.
Poor Fourvel. He just wants a dad. And for people to stop fuckin' messin' with him cause he's fuckin' carryin'.
Bucho likes this.
Old 02-25-2014, 06:54 AM   #10 (permalink)

Chemda's voice is the best thing I have EVER heard. Danny, can we please have Waterman on every week. The only worry is that if Waterman is really a man I think I may be gay, because I find him/her strangely erotic.
Keith, Bucho and Scumhook like this.