Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   That's the Show with Danny (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f29/)
-   -   69: Tea Man’s Last Episode (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f29/69-tea-man-s-last-episode-18373/)

Michael's Servant 02-13-2014 11:00 AM

69: Tea Man’s Last Episode

Hello. We’ve been going a little over-the-top with our introductions lately, so we thought we’d keep this one nice and simple. Keith’s here. Chemda’s here. Tea Man is here, unfortunately. Listen in as the gang discusses the odyssey of Danny’s missing pink sock, the recent Pat Dixon-Woody Allen debate controversy, and many more diverse topics! Thrill to the surprise of Danny actually making Keith laugh for the right reason during his monologue! Then do a third thing while you enjoy this show! (The rule of three, people.) Anyway, see you next week for Episode 70. I can’t wait. I’m already #pumped.

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!

Enunciated Piffle 02-13-2014 12:15 PM

LOL Hats!

Marisela A++++ on thee ol viddy editing. Nicely done.

Liked what Chemda said about Ben Folds 'Rockin the Suburbs' The song is clever commentary on suburban life and was actually on the Over the Hedge soundtrack. Over the Hedge, btw, is a wonderful animated movie that's one of those great for kids and adults; movies. I've seen it a billion times. The voice actors are brilliant and if you liked Ben Folds song; you will love this movie. Seriously.

Gun with Occasional Music author Jonathan Lethem is very similar to Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep author Philip K. Dick.

Danny, if you liked Gun w/ Ocassional' you should really check out Katherine Dunn's Geek Love. It might even be better than Gun...yeah. For reals.

I get excited about things I like. I recommend recommending...

Enunciated Piffle 02-13-2014 04:16 PM

Hey what's Chemda's Tea Man character in reference to?

I thought it was T for Trans but now I see it being spelled Tea, so what's it all about?

Is there some super clever reference or did Chemda just roll into the studio with a cup-o-tea one day?

lizsquiz 02-13-2014 04:31 PM

The overripe glob of cum made me lol on the bus. I've discovered laughing on the bus is far more embarrassing and conspicuous than laughing on the train. #science

Bucho 02-14-2014 01:12 PM

69/10 thumbs up for this episode. It's clinically crazy how fast and funny Danny is when relatively speaking career-wise he's still in his disgusting, writhing, gross larval form as a comedy person. And I too am already #pumped for the next one.

BritPete 02-27-2014 05:25 AM

Issues, Issues.