Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   That's the Show with Danny (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f29/)
-   -   74: High, Man (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f29/74-high-man-18461/)

Michael's Servant 03-20-2014 11:00 AM

74: High, Man

Hey there, folks. Welcome back to a very That’s the Show with Danny episode of That’s the Show with Danny. All of the ingredients are here: a monologue, bro time, drug talk, music, books, Dr. Megaphone, and even a WONDERFUL Myka Fox cameo at the end! Life just gets better and better! I’m taking more pills now than I was when I wrote the last episode description! It’s totally groovy! Hi.

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!

GreeningOA 03-20-2014 12:12 PM

Best Show Ever

TTSWD is not just the best spinoff show but the best SHOW on the network. The dynamic of Keith, Chemda and Danny is just Fucking Awesome. From the initial "Thats the show with Danny" jingle I am just in a good mood the entire show. Today I am streaming the video on my TV with Apply TV and I feel like I am sitting in the studio.

ps: danny and xerx as soon as I get a job I am coming to smoke with you.

dannyhatch 03-20-2014 12:42 PM

Aw man, thanks buddy! I'm glad you like it. And shit yeah we're going to smoke.

Bucho 03-20-2014 04:48 PM

The first 49 minutes and 14 seconds of this episode are pure gold but it goes downhill after that.

Also, I'm with Chemda on sometimes drinking alcohol not to get any kind of buzz but just because it's somehow the most refreshing thing because of the bite that it has on the tongue, but I'm not with Chemda that beer is gross. Because the bitterness of beer is a big part of the refreshingness. And to be clear I'm not saying I disagree with Chemda's opinion on beer, I'm saying she's not allowed an opinion.

flerchin 03-21-2014 12:29 PM

Every time Keith and Chemda joke about cancelling the Danny show, I laugh balls, then I have a little shiver of fear.

Danny influenced me into buying the The Hold Steady song. Keith's Danny impression for the song was the highlight of the episode for me. The Hold Steady reminds me of a good Counting Crows.

Abby 03-21-2014 02:51 PM

Weed!

I have a portable vapourizer and a stationary plug-in vaporizer! They are amazing.

Weed is not addictive... in the physical sense: the way heroin, cocaine, alcohol, cigarettes or sugar and coffee are.
It may be addictive in the way TV, the internet, or cell phones are. If you take someone away from their internet they may be upset, but they will be fully capable of handling the withdrawl.

You may also become dependent on the substance if you are using it medically. For example I get anxiety if I don't have some available - in case I need to use it - however I can survive the month without it, and the pain I am experiencing wont become worse while I'm in withdrawl from the medicine... which absolutely happened when I was on morphine for too long.

Even sugar has a shitty withdrawl!
Weed does not.

Keith 03-21-2014 05:39 PM

It seems like the term "medically" is getting looser and looser...

Sorin Markov 03-21-2014 05:56 PM

i swear i was expecting "...and now you go" at the beginning when i heard such a long pause before the show started.........

dont know why, but i think "and now you go" is the best thing ever!

Danny is getting better at not laughing through his own jokes as he is telling them.

love the show as always, double gold diamond studded status

Oh hey, im on some happy pills like Danny is, and dry mouth may be a side effect. i would recommend drinking a gallon of water a day... but i still get dry mouth, just not as bad....

Abby 03-22-2014 06:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 811110)
It seems like the term "medically" is getting looser and looser...

I have Crohn's disease. Studies are being done that show even smoking weed has an amazing 100% of patients seeing a decrease in their symptoms. (Most of the drugs on the market are about 50%, and none have worked for me) Even a good percentage being put into full remission which means no symptoms...

Weed is literally a miracle drug.

My mom was very against drugs, so I did a ridiculous amount of research to calm her mind about me smoking it... Vaporizer lowers the damage being done to your lungs, so I got them to appease her.

Chemda is right, smoking is more fun, but a vape gives you a body high that lasts longer, and it still gets in your head!

And Danny is right, weed is very expensive, however with a vape you are using a quarter of what you would usually use to get high... very good on the wallet.

Scumhook 03-22-2014 07:48 AM

penis