Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums That's the Show with Danny

Like Tree4Likes

Old 04-12-2014, 12:31 AM   #11 (permalink)

Let's just take a second to appreciate Danny's Stars pick this week...

Thank you.

Also, Stars is a perfect band to listen to stoned. FYI.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 02:02 PM   #12 (permalink)

Keith is right

You're spot on Keith, it's illegal so it's WRONG, like gay marriage, right?
Old 04-20-2014, 11:29 AM   #13 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kacee View Post
You're spot on Keith, it's illegal so it's WRONG, like gay marriage, right?
You're going to be ashamed that your first post compared me saying getting our own intern high is odd to me to someone saying gay marriage is wrong because both are illegal, and I will not delete your account or change your name for you.

With that said, fuck you, and welcome aboard.
Sparrow likes this.
Old 04-20-2014, 12:11 PM   #14 (permalink)

Cool That awkward moment....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
You're going to be ashamed that your first post compared me saying getting our own intern high is odd to me to someone saying gay marriage is wrong because both are illegal, and I will not delete your account or change your name for you.

With that said, fuck you, and welcome aboard.
Ashamed, no. But looking back I could have thought it out a little better, I maybe had a little too much to drink and not enough to smoke I just think talking about the legality of it is silly, we all know that we have some dumb laws (gay marriage anyone?). It's not illegal because it's harmful, it's illegal because assholes in power want to keep their power and money. Alcohol is far more damaging to a person than marijuana, and it was illegal at one time too. I do realize that you never said it was wrong, just that it bothered you, and my original post obviously was a little overboard but if I had been high rather than tipsy I probably would have been a little more insightful. I do drink quite a bit and I am also a medical marijuana cardholder (not necessary anymore here in Colorado but it does save some $). I know that the alcohol alters me a lot more than the marijuana, and this shit is POTENT! I've been listening for nearly 3 years and this is the first time I've HAD to post. I'm not exactly sure why, but maybe I just don't want ol Danny to feel guilty about using marijuana. It really does have medicinal qualities and was actually the only thing that helped me get off of FDA approved antidepressants (be careful Danny, if you decide to get off of them make sure you research and do it the right way, withdrawals are a bitch). Okay, my point is, our government sucks and tells us lies to make money and attain more power and we don't question them enough. Oh, and fuck you too!
Old 04-20-2014, 02:28 PM   #15 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Then drink your beers outside and go for a nice stroll. Get some fresh air. We all know the law's bullshit anyway.
Kacee likes this.
Old 09-28-2014, 06:27 PM   #16 (permalink)

Thumbs up

The last 12 mintues of this show had me dying with laughter while driving. Danny was hilarious and I loved how he announcd his plugs confidently at the end of his show. Not sure if it's because I'm stoned or if it's because Danny was stoned but he was funny as hell either way.
I gave this a thumbs up because downtown cool didn't feel like the right choice