Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums That's the Show with Danny

Like Tree24Likes

Old 06-26-2014, 11:01 AM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

85: Coming and Going

Welcome back to Where's the Show? Where's Danny? ladies and gentlemen. Boy oh boy, we've missed you. Thank you so much for giving all of us here on the TTSWD team a reason to not commit suicide every day. So! This week hear all about my recent trip to Washington D.C. to visit family, the true meaning of the word 'ejaculate,' and a Song of the Week that Keith and Chemda both agree is actually music! That's how we do it over here!!!

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!

(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 10:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

This was a spectacular episode. It's got fighting, Danny getting worried about Keith getting mad, Danny trying to get serious and ask why they fight, and more. I know Chemda said during the show that you need to watch it to see Keith look satisfied after insulting Danny, but the best shot of the whole episode was her face when Keith said something about Danny's mom. The look of shock was hilarious.

If your uncle was making those jokes and then looked down on you when you tried to join in, that's fucking BS, Danny. Facebook friend him again just so you can unfriend him. Also, I agree about the plane seat situation. Just because you can lean your seat back, doesn't necessarily mean you should. Especially if you're in the second-from-last row. That poor person behind you can't move their seat back at all to compensate. I have long legs and generally lock my legs in so the person in front of me trying to move their seat back has to actually work at it to fight against my knees. Dickish, but fuck them.

Also, I'm not sure how much Nick Cave you've listened to, but check out his album Murder Ballads. It's a whole album about murder from various different viewpoints, but the songs are ballads, so they sound sweet and nice. A stark contrast to the lyrics -- it makes for a great album (IMHO).
Keith and Bucho like this.
Old 06-26-2014, 10:39 PM   #3 (permalink)

Don't know what happened, but I think I hate Danny's uncle now.

Thanks Keith.
Keith and Bucho like this.
Old 06-27-2014, 08:01 AM   #4 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Make no mistake, if you put your seat back, you should die. It's very simple.
thirteen and Tomrl94 like this.
Old 06-27-2014, 08:06 PM   #5 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I put the seat back without remorse. I've got long legs too, and y'all are bitching about nothing. The pivot point is above your knee. Last row passengers are, without exception, lucky to be on the plane at all.

Great episode though. I loved the interaction between all three of you. Something about the Danny show makes everyone mean; meaner than mean Danny can withstand.
Keith, Bucho and Scumhook like this.
Old 06-27-2014, 08:59 PM   #6 (permalink)
Chamsa! Chamsa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandias View Post
Make no mistake, if you put your seat back, you should die. It's very simple.

I've died a thousand deaths.
Scumhook and J. Canines like this.
Old 06-27-2014, 09:11 PM   #7 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

The pivot point is not above my knee because I am not a wee girly man.
Bucho and Latch like this.
Old 06-27-2014, 10:09 PM   #8 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Which Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds song was the pick of the week again? Is there show notes I should have found with this stuff?
Old 06-28-2014, 09:01 AM   #9 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Just because you're tall, doesn't mean you get to be an asshole. Notice what's going on behind you and don't put the seat ALL the way back. It can ruin the entire trip for someone else. Some seats on a bus go back all the way to the face of the person behind you. You think they made the bus that way so you can do it all the time when there's someone there behind you? Obviously not. The designers were idiots, or there was some other reason behind it.

Last time I was on a coach bus, the douchebag in front of me put his seat all the way back until I only had 1 inch in front of my face to breathe. He noticed this, but didn't give a shit. I moved eventually, but if the bus was full I wouldn't have had this chance.

Keith is only against Danny on this one because he's tall. This is normally the kind of thing he'd agree about. The majority of people like something so it's right? OK, Keith.

Last edited by thirteen; 06-28-2014 at 09:04 AM.
Old 06-28-2014, 12:09 PM   #10 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

First of all, you silly bitch, my height has nothing to do with if I put my seat back or not. We all have the same heads.

Secondly, smart ass, yes, you should go by what the majority feel is right. Unless somehow you just equated putting your seat back on a plane to being a Nazi.