Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums That's the Show with Danny

Like Tree24Likes

Old 06-28-2014, 03:27 PM   #11 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Great ep as usual, instead of an angel getting their wings when a bell rings this show gives a baby devil his horns every time Danny exclaims "Wait, what Keith?"

Last edited by ghauck; 06-28-2014 at 03:30 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 05:30 PM   #12 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
First of all, you silly bitch, my height has nothing to do with if I put my seat back or not. We all have the same heads.
Yes, it does. Normally people who are taller have longer legs and larger bodies. Sometimes the same people who move their entire seat back have a habit of reclining their seats.

edit: It's even worse for a tall person if someone in front of them reclines their seat. You wouldn't be able to get out of your seat easily because the seat in front is holding your knees hostage.

This article does a good job of explaining it more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
Secondly, smart ass, yes, you should go by what the majority feel is right. Unless somehow you just equated putting your seat back on a plane to being a Nazi.
Should we review all the scientific polls where listeners (aka. the public) didn't agree with you and then you complained about it?

Last edited by thirteen; 06-28-2014 at 05:38 PM.
Old 06-28-2014, 09:50 PM   #13 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

I can't wait to read an article on if I've been having trouble getting out of a plane seat or not...
Old 06-28-2014, 10:27 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirteen View Post
Normally people who are taller have longer legs and larger bodies.
That's quite a dramatic allegation.

You're going to need to provide some proof that tall people have, normally, taller body parts.
Keith, Bucho and Tomrl94 like this.
Old 06-29-2014, 09:17 PM   #15 (permalink)

I definitely think putting your seat down is kind of an asshole move. It bothers me so much if I'm behind it that I can't bring myself to do it to anyone else. But it's one of those things you can't really do anything about. Maybe some day Danny or I will be so tired that others well being will not matter and we will pull the asshole move ourselves. And we will have earned it.
Scat likes this.
Old 06-29-2014, 09:19 PM   #16 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Will you be okay realizing you were a bad ass and meanwhile you did nothing wrong?
Old 06-30-2014, 05:17 AM   #17 (permalink)

I wouldn't call it wrong or bad ass to put the seat down. And I would never openly act mad at anyone who does it. But I do think it shows a certain level of disregard. It is an option you always have. But that option takes away a little bit more of the already pretty cramped space you get on a plane. It's like talking on a cell phone while you're ordering a sandwich. Morally wrong? No. A little off putting? Yes.
Old 06-30-2014, 05:27 AM   #18 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Wooooooooooooord on the Nick Cave Danny, this was one of your Top 3 greatest recommendations of all time. Now, to make it all about me, my favourite album by him and one of my favourite of all time by anyone is Let Love In. A lot of albums I loved in the 90s sound dated to me now, but that one sure as shit don't.

By the way, this is just between you and me. I could be shot for treason if it's found out I said nice things about an Australian.

Old 06-30-2014, 05:40 AM   #19 (permalink)

I'm curious Keith. You seem to be mostly non confrontational. If you had your seat down and someone very politely asked you if you could put it up and you're about to spend a 3 hour plane ride in front of them. What's your response?
Old 06-30-2014, 07:13 AM   #20 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

I would murder them.

If they asked, I'd put it up. It's not a life changer. But nobody would ever ask.

Now that I picture it, I can only imagine it being said to me with disdain and attitude, so maybe I wouldn't.

I think people think they SHOULDN'T like it, but they really don't care.