Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   That's the Show with Danny (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f29/)
-   -   86: 86 This Show (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f29/86-86-show-18675/)

Michael's Servant 07-03-2014 11:00 AM

86: 86 This Show

Hey bros. Welcome back to Danny Danny Danny with Danny. This week on the show, Danny and his pals Keith and Chemda have a nice time discussing booze cruises, grammar Nazis, and mixtapes for little sisters. It’s a lot of fun. You know what else is a lot of fun, youngsters? Doing drugs. And endangering yourself for reckless, fleeting pleasure, sexual or otherwise. No, I’m just kidding. Don’t do either of those things. Unless you’re bored and you really want to, in which case, go for it! You’re going to live forever!

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!

J. Canines 07-04-2014 12:40 PM

First of all, this was a tremendous ep and easily in the Top 5 TTSWD of all time.

Secondly, there is absolutely no question who Danny was referring to at the end of this show. I think a real fan would accept he's a shithead and/or fucked up. Not post on the show thread any longer and simply enjoy the show in silence.

Latch 07-04-2014 08:24 PM

I haven't heard the word 'gleek' in years. Great.

In regards to TV/web-based content, I am watching this very show on my TV. I used to be podcast-only for it, but the video is too good. So, with some help from Michael (thanks Michael!) I can subscribe to video-only feed of this, which I then set up to download automatically each week and import into my Plex media server. I then use Chromecast to watch it on my TV. All this extra work, just so I could watch my TV. It's fairly automated, but still setting it all up/etc is done because watching it on a TV is so much better than watching it on a laptop screen. Keith's right. The TV itself is going nowhere, but it'll be streaming/downloaded content being shown on it.

Edit: Forgot to mention. Congrats on the new place, Danny! Also, Rick and Morty are awesome.

J. Canines 07-04-2014 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Latch (Post 825910)

In regards to TV/web-based content, I am watching this very show on my TV. I used to be podcast-only for it, but the video is too good.

Very instructional.

It's a testament to the greatness that is KATG. Their network is constantly keeping ahead of it's fans. This is not found in other podcasts.

thelastknowngod 07-09-2014 08:40 AM

Danny, what L stop is your new place off of? The new place sounds exactly like my neighborhood.. I'm right across the street from Maria Hernandez Park.

dannyhatch 07-11-2014 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J. Canines (Post 825882)
First of all, this was a tremendous ep and easily in the Top 5 TTSWD of all time.

Secondly, there is absolutely no question who Danny was referring to at the end of this show. I think a real fan would accept he's a shithead and/or fucked up. Not post on the show thread any longer and simply enjoy the show in silence.

Thank you for kind words, J. Canines. And I was legitimately joking when I instructed everyone except for one person to enjoy the episode. There is no person. This show is for everybody. It is the peoples' show.

dannyhatch 07-11-2014 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thelastknowngod (Post 826271)
Danny, what L stop is your new place off of? The new place sounds exactly like my neighborhood.. I'm right across the street from Maria Hernandez Park.

I'm a little further east, off the Myrtle-Wyckoff stop. I live across from Bushwick Playground.

Bucho 07-11-2014 04:39 PM

No episode this week? :confused:

C'mooooooooooooooon Danny, don't leave us hanging just because your bff is swanning about in Alaska, I always get all :( when more than 8 days go by without a Danny Show to grace my earholes.

Keith 07-12-2014 01:27 AM

I hear you loud and clear, but just imagine the upcoming confidently-delivered bonus monologue we're about to receive!

dannyhatch 07-12-2014 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 826518)
I hear you loud and clear, but just imagine the upcoming confidently-delivered bonus monologue we're about to receive!

Like I just thought of 4 of them tonight